Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: cut the fan leaves are leave on

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

that is directly from Cannabis Consultant Group in america ''CannabisCultivationInstitute''
    that was an actual 10 page description and a pdf of there test group + control group grow, they also tested it on fruits & flowers
    If your interested Barney it was from there website CannabisCultivationInstitute dot com

i didn't wanna link to it since it was off-site
    i do remove leaves especially the lower stuff, it helps especially in a confined space with limited airflow vs growing naturally outside,

i respect everyone on here and what works for you Works, never expected to change anyones mind, that's impossible
    Its all good Barney, i didn't nor would i ever take it the wrong way - there summary after all there tests

If cannabis holds true to the pattern demonstrated by the studies we carried out, then YES you can safely prune or defoliate in small percentages (under 25%) to cut down on mold issues, without much damage to production.
    If you remove much more than 25% you will reach a point at which the crop producing ability starts to diminish rapidly.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

barney_b (14-11-22), Blue61 (15-11-22), dick_turpine (15-11-22), GEORGE (15-11-22), Tommy stoner (15-11-22), ValdtheImpotent (22-11-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 51,485 Times

I would love to see the study. I'll follow that link. I just don't think the representative work was boiled down very eloquently.

Then I'll look at another study that refutes this evidence and unfortunately, they both may be correct.

But please y'all let me know when the definitive grow bible comes out and we can cease wondering the best way to grow this plant, lol.

Cheers.
    B

In my garden, defoliation produces more weed. So I do it.

"The footsteps of the farmer is the best fertilizer."

Welcome to The Barnyard

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barney_b For This Useful Post:

dick_turpine (15-11-22), GEORGE (15-11-22), MonsterEnergy (15-11-22), Tommy stoner (15-11-22)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2