Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: CBDC And The End Of Percy growing In The UK

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Stokes View Post
    But you also purchased those cannabis seeds. Enough evidence for me to kick your door in. My point is that it creates a trail, and when youre doing something illegal-trails are bad.
    As long as you aren't selling, they want really be looking for you. JMO

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Doink (18-11-22), illearth67 (18-11-22), Jingo (18-11-22), Mac (18-11-22), Shaun (18-11-22), ValdtheImpotent (18-11-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,054 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GEORGE View Post
    As long as you aren't selling, they want really be looking for you. JMO
    True. But when everything is digital, computers do all the work and record keeping. So they can track you without really tracking you.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shaun For This Useful Post:

Doink (18-11-22), GEORGE (18-11-22), illearth67 (18-11-22), Jingo (18-11-22), Mac (18-11-22), M_C (18-11-22), ValdtheImpotent (18-11-22)

Thanks

True. But when everything is digital, computers do all the work and record keeping. So they can track you without really tracking you.
    They been doing that for years, just talking about it now. Don't you think that the government doesn't know what you are doing, they know everything.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

barney_b (19-11-22), Doink (18-11-22), illearth67 (18-11-22), Jingo (18-11-22), Shaun (18-11-22), ValdtheImpotent (18-11-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,054 Times

Oh for sure. But now they will have the ability to take everything from you at the push of a button. For any reason they can ‘justify’. Thats my biggest concern. Who was it? Paypal wanting to fine people for not ‘aligning’ with paypals ideology. Dont quote me on that, but i may have read that here

When everything goes digital, money will go from a token of success, to a string of control. To us average joes anyway
    Last edited by Shaun; 18-11-22 at 02:05 PM.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Shaun For This Useful Post:

Doink (18-11-22), GEORGE (18-11-22), illearth67 (18-11-22), Jingo (18-11-22), M_C (18-11-22), ValdtheImpotent (18-11-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,797 Times

OK so Let me spell out what will happen come 2025.
    We will all be urged to download so called "Digital Wallets" which will be similar to the mobile phone apps we are all familiar with. These wallets are where your CBDC or "Digital Pounds" will be stored.
    These wallets will be linked to your identity including your name and address.
    If you choose not to participate you will find life will become increasingly difficult as the option to pay by other means are gradually phased out.
    So, when you purchase anything using your Digital Wallet that transaction will be logged in real time and they will know who you are, what you bought and where you were when you bought it.
    So, for example, I need to buy some seeds from LSC. They will know that you Joe Bloggs of 123 Acacia Avenue bought Cannabis seeds from LSC and how many digital pounds you spent.
    So lets give them the benefit of the doubt for a moment and assume they choose not to block that transaction but allow you to get those seeds.
    They now know who you are, where you live and that you bought cannabis seeds.
    As time goes by, we will all need to buy grow lights, fans and filters etc so over time they will be able to create a profile of you that indicates that you are illegally growing Cannabis.
    There is nothing to stop them passing that info to the Police who can then decide if it's worth busting you or not.
    Once you have been busted and convicted then they can certainly justify blocking all future grow related purchases since you are a convicted criminal.
    The Central Banks have a shocking history of abusing their power and anyone who believes that they won't do it again is being incredibly naive imo.
    BTW as an FYI for our US members your Central Bank the Federal Reserve also plans to roll out CBDC in the near future although they haven't set a date yet AFAIK.
    So in summary is does anyone here feel comfortable that the Central Banks and Government will know who you are, where you live and that you regularly purchase Cannabis growing paraphernalia?
    You can follow the 3 Golden Rules all you want the fact is we will be all at very high risk of getting busted sooner rather than later.
    “The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.”

Winston Churchill

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to illearth67 For This Useful Post:

Doink (18-11-22), GEORGE (18-11-22), Jingo (18-11-22), Shaun (18-11-22), ValdtheImpotent (18-11-22), Valentina (18-11-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by illearth67 View Post
    OK so Let me spell out what will happen come 2025.
    We will all be urged to download so called "Digital Wallets" which will be similar to the mobile phone apps we are all familiar with. These wallets are where your CBDC or "Digital Pounds" will be stored.
    These wallets will be linked to your identity including your name and address.
    If you choose not to participate you will find life will become increasingly difficult as the option to pay by other means are gradually phased out.
    So, when you purchase anything using your Digital Wallet that transaction will be logged in real time and they will know who you are, what you bought and where you were when you bought it.
    So, for example, I need to buy some seeds from LSC. They will know that you Joe Bloggs of 123 Acacia Avenue bought Cannabis seeds from LSC and how many digital pounds you spent.
    So lets give them the benefit of the doubt for a moment and assume they choose not to block that transaction but allow you to get those seeds.
    They now know who you are, where you live and that you bought cannabis seeds.
    As time goes by, we will all need to buy grow lights, fans and filters etc so over time they will be able to create a profile of you that indicates that you are illegally growing Cannabis.
    There is nothing to stop them passing that info to the Police who can then decide if it's worth busting you or not.
    Once you have been busted and convicted then they can certainly justify blocking all future grow related purchases since you are a convicted criminal.
    The Central Banks have a shocking history of abusing their power and anyone who believes that they won't do it again is being incredibly naive imo.
    BTW as an FYI for our US members your Central Bank the Federal Reserve also plans to roll out CBDC in the near future although they haven't set a date yet AFAIK.
    So in summary is does anyone here feel comfortable that the Central Banks and Government will know who you are, where you live and that you regularly purchase Cannabis growing paraphernalia?
    You can follow the 3 Golden Rules all you want the fact is we will be all at very high risk of getting busted sooner rather than later.
    I believe we already have all that. Sounds just like my Debit Card.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Doink (18-11-22), Flyingscotsman (20-11-22), illearth67 (18-11-22), Jingo (18-11-22), M_C (18-11-22), Shaun (18-11-22), ValdtheImpotent (18-11-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,797 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GEORGE View Post
    I believe we already have all that. Sounds just like my Debit Card.
    No it's not the same thing.
    When you purchase goods or services using a bank debit card those transactions have a high degree of anonymity since the bank is prohibited by law from sharing that information with a third party such as the Government or police.
    I know I can't post a link but try searching the net for "restoreprivacy" and you should find all the info on anonymous transactions there.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to illearth67 For This Useful Post:

Doink (18-11-22), GEORGE (18-11-22), Jingo (18-11-22), ValdtheImpotent (18-11-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 42,730 Times

When everything goes digital, money will go from a token of success, to a string of control. To us average joes anyway
    I love that sentence! very quotable and very true.

First CBDC's will be a gift you can use for specific purchases. In time they will be ALL that your allowed to use and the specific purposes will be limited. You won't even notice you can't buy meat, but twice a year. They may want you to stay home and get high and get jabbed and maybe grow and smoke related purchases or anything else that will shorten your life will be allowed. Governments love to shape behavior through taxes, laws and direct coercion, it will just be that much easier for them to do.

No longer will business go woke and go broke, now only approved behavior will be rewarded. In California one city is paying $1500 for you to be transsexual. I wonder how many trans people their will be if you pay them $1500 X 18months?

J
    Last edited by Jingo; 18-11-22 at 02:59 PM.
    "If science can't be questioned, It's not science anymore"

~Aaron Rogers

"This is not an economic turndown, it is a takedown"

~ Catherin Austin Fitts

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jingo For This Useful Post:

Doink (18-11-22), GEORGE (18-11-22), illearth67 (18-11-22), Shaun (18-11-22), ValdtheImpotent (18-11-22), Valentina (18-11-22)

Thanks

None of this makes any sense to me. Are you saying there will not be any more Credit Cards? No more writing Checks? And no more food from the local Churches? I just got this from my Brothers Church yesterday. 14 center cut pork chops, and 20lbs of chicken Leggs.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Doink (18-11-22), illearth67 (18-11-22), Shaun (18-11-22), Sun&Soil (18-11-22)

Thanks

Madder of fact, I get food like this from the Church about every two months.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Doink (18-11-22), illearth67 (18-11-22), Shaun (18-11-22), Sun&Soil (18-11-22)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast