Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hey, another THC noob

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,745 Times

Quote Originally Posted by NY_upstater View Post
    Always vigorous and potent I'd say. Its my fav of the auto breeders. I think Night Owl and Mephisto are decent also, and Fastbuds if you don't mind a lot of pheno variation.
    Ive grown out some night owl. They have some variation as well, got two completely different phenos, both visually and on the nose. One was green and gassy; the other purple and fruity. Effects are the same. Popesicle btw. Reminds me of Runtz, but better.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shaun For This Useful Post:

barney_b (26-11-22), Deku Nut (26-11-22)

Thanks

ffs, tried posting a pic but failed twice. Guess I gotta spam more posts to do so.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NY_upstater For This Useful Post:

barney_b (26-11-22), GEORGE (26-11-22), Shaun (26-11-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Ive grown out some night owl. They have some variation as well, got two completely different phenos, both visually and on the nose. One was green and gassy; the other purple and fruity. Effects are the same. Popesicle btw. Reminds me of Runtz, but better.
    Many breeders seem to rush out product, it seems. From what I've read, the later the fillial generation (F4 being more stable then F1's) the less variation. Gotta take the time to breed generation after generation to get seed eventually that yield less variation. Night Owl crosses have a nice sativa edge, not many of those are indica doms.
    Last edited by NY_upstater; 26-11-22 at 04:12 PM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NY_upstater For This Useful Post:

barney_b (26-11-22), Deku Nut (26-11-22), GEORGE (26-11-22), Shaun (26-11-22)

Thanks

ffs, tried posting a pic but failed twice. Guess I gotta spam more posts to do so.

I dont think you do. Make sure you hit upload and give the window time to close out by itself. Takes a few seconds or so

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shaun For This Useful Post:

barney_b (26-11-22), Deku Nut (26-11-22), GEORGE (26-11-22), NY_upstater (26-11-22)

Thanks

Many breeders seem to rush out product, it seems. From what I've read, the later the fillial generation (F4 being more stable then F1's) the less variation. Gotta take the time to breed generation after generation to get seed eventually that yield less variation. Night Owl crosses have a nice sativa edge, not many of those are indica doms.
    Im still learning about breeding, so i cant really comment on much. But yes, the popesicle does have a nice sativa opening to it. Does what runtz tries to do, effects feel more crisp if that makes sense.

Best auto genetics ive done hamds down, though my experience with them is limited. Mostly done barneys, which are solid. Not spectacular, but solid.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shaun For This Useful Post:

barney_b (26-11-22), Deku Nut (26-11-22), GEORGE (26-11-22), NY_upstater (26-11-22)

Thanks

10 post minimum to post a pic here, I guess.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NY_upstater For This Useful Post:

barney_b (26-11-22), GEORGE (26-11-22), Shaun (26-11-22)

Thanks

day 21

Pics up close are actual plant size (I was pretty close to tent door )

https://i.imgur.com/l45rIYk.jpg

Spider Farmer 5 x 5 in my basement
    Mars Hydro FC 8000
    Dreo 43" Oscillating Tower Fan
    Levoit humidifier
    (2) 48 x 20 inch heat mats under plants
    AC Infinity T6 exhaust system
    Last edited by NY_upstater; 26-11-22 at 04:33 PM.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NY_upstater For This Useful Post:

barney_b (26-11-22), Deku Nut (26-11-22), GEORGE (26-11-22), Shaun (26-11-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 51,467 Times

You know stuff. I'm glad you've found your way to the Talk. I'm also doing a Roc Bud Auto currently. You don't see em too much but when you do ..oh boy! Had to join a discord channel just to learn about the lineage!

Glad the pressure is off. From another grower in a legal state, did you ever think you'd see the day?

Cheers,
    B

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

"The footsteps of the farmer is the best fertilizer."

Welcome to The Barnyard

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to barney_b For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (26-11-22), GEORGE (26-11-22), NY_upstater (26-11-22), Shaun (26-11-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barney_b View Post
    You know stuff. I'm glad you've found your way to the Talk. I'm also doing a Roc Bud Auto currently. You don't see em too much but when you do ..oh boy! Had to join a discord channel just to learn about the lineage!

Glad the pressure is off. From another grower in a legal state, did you ever think you'd see the day?

Cheers,
    B

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    Nah, I didn't think my state would EVER get there either! MVB (Multiverse Beans) is my go to for auto seeds, waiting for a Roc Bud drop is nuts. He hasn't been real healthy the past year or so, so getting seed is a PITA lately.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NY_upstater For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-11-22)

Thanks

20. The Following User Says Thank You to NY_upstater For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-11-22)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2