Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Grand Daddy Purple

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,926 Times

GDP is an interesting strain.

It is usually touted in every single "therapeutic" strain guide and is almost always crossed in a huge number of other strains in those kinds of guides.

It SEEMS to be pretty rare to find a "true" pure GDP these days as when I looked I only found a couple of seedbanks in the UK who had it even listed and those that did were either out of stock or it was too high a price for me.

I'd be very interested to see how these grow and whether you get a good therapeutic effect from them.

MJ
    Previous Diaries - Auto Blue Dream Dankberry
    Grow Kit List

Lights - 2*MarsHydro TS1000, 1 MarsHydro FC3000 and 1*Migro Array 2 Pro
    Tent - ACInfinity Cloudlab 642, HomeBox 80*80*160
    Extraction - ACInfinity Cloudline S6 plus - Mountain Air Carbon Filter
    Neuts - Emerald Harvest
    Grow Medium - Coco (Canna Coco Pro+) - Plant!t DWC/Wilma

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MadJohn For This Useful Post:

Bogsmokefarm (23-01-23), CityDweller (22-01-23), Deku Nut (22-01-23), GEORGE (22-01-23), scoot (22-01-23), Tommy stoner (23-01-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,639 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MadJohn View Post
    GDP is an interesting strain.

It is usually touted in every single "therapeutic" strain guide and is almost always crossed in a huge number of other strains in those kinds of guides.

It SEEMS to be pretty rare to find a "true" pure GDP these days as when I looked I only found a couple of seedbanks in the UK who had it even listed and those that did were either out of stock or it was too high a price for me.

I'd be very interested to see how these grow and whether you get a good therapeutic effect from them.

MJ
    I found the original breeder but was 100 for 6 i think to be honest i should have paid the extra but seen some good buds from this breeder online so took the plunge

Sent from my SM-A505N using Tapatalk

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bogsmokefarm For This Useful Post:

barney_b (23-01-23), Deku Nut (23-01-23), GEORGE (23-01-23), MadJohn (25-01-23), scoot (23-01-23)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2