Thread: Sprayed synthetic cannibinoids

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,426 Times

Default Sprayed synthetic cannibinoids

Yo. THCT. Long time. I dont know where else i can ask this question so I thought this would be the best place.

Anyways I recently moved house and ive never needed to buy any 'street weed' in years and years. Im totally out of touch and dry as a bone so i got one of my friends to get me a bit from the local dealer. First impressions are naughty weed, all primo tight frosty nugs (which is a rarity in itself) and had a crazy smell. Remember saying to my friend that smell is crazy. But you know these unique strains do come along so thought nothing of it at first.

Now considering ive grown out 100s of strains and ive never smelled anything remotely like this. Basically like a lemon but heavy and synthetic. Reminds me of the drug mcat. Lingers like mad in a chemical way thats not nice. Sweat it out the next day kind of dirty chemical smell.

So first impressions are it hits hard. Like comatosed kinda stoned. Even the wife was like you look extra stoned off that stuff. But i hadn't had much in a while so thought tolerances lower etc.

So fast forward a week and i get a bit more and it looks totally different. Darker and deffo a diff strain but it smells exactly the same like synthetic lemon but stronger. Hold on what's going on here. That's not normal. 2 strains that are blatantly different but with that same unique smell. Eh.

So i manage to dig out my magnification loupe and fuck me its been coated in something brown. Looks like square demorera sugar on top of the round trichromes.

Now unless your totally in the know you couldn't tell this weed has been adulterated in any way by the naked eye. It just comes across as stinking primo ganja.

The only thing i can find on anything remotely similar is a vice video about then spraying synthetic cannibinoids in Germany and Europe but i cant find anything else on it. He says it all goes by lemon too and he names the chemicals. I searched them and low and behold the chemical is basically similar to spice which is a synthetic cannibinoid (i never knew that) and brown as well when i researched it.

What on earth. Are people buying cheap cbd weed or cheap ganja and dipping or soraying them in synthetic chemicals and selling it off as nornal cannabis or something.

So another mate popped around and sorted me the tip of a bud because i had nothing and i had a bong and it hit so hard like saliva. Tripped me out for a few minutes. Everything went wonky and my head felt like it was about to fly off. Had to go sit outside and focus on something to take my head away from it. I've smoked weed for 30 years and never experienced anything like that. And if it was hanging after being dipped or sprayed it all would of ran to the tip and been concentrated. It blew my head off and freaked me out tbh. Ive smoked some heavy hazes and tripped myself our a few times but nothing as crazy as that. Was like a proper hallucinogenic trip. I threw the rest away i didn't even want to smoke it even tho i had nothing. I askedmy mate what he thought of the weed the next day and he said yeah lovely. Wtf, was like proper crack weed.

Something fucky is deffo going on and its like no one has a clue.

Peace and love.

(Deffo grow your own)

BudMan.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to BudMan For This Useful Post:

barney_b (30-11-22), Bethmeg (01-12-22), Blue61 (01-12-22), Bud Lightyear (30-11-22), Easy-T (30-11-22), GEORGE (30-11-22), IceCalibur (30-11-22), Jingo (30-11-22), MonsterEnergy (30-11-22), splooge (01-12-22), Street Smart (30-11-22), Sun&Soil (01-12-22), V8 (30-11-22), ValdtheImpotent (30-11-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

BudMan (30-11-22), GEORGE (30-11-22), IceCalibur (30-11-22), Jingo (30-11-22), MonsterEnergy (30-11-22), M_C (01-12-22), splooge (01-12-22), Sun&Soil (01-12-22), V8 (30-11-22)

5. Default

Hey BudMan, that does sound dodgy and I would avoid at all costs for sure.

One of the many reasons we grow our own hey, we know what we're giving our plants and know they're not sprayed or watered with any nasties

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (01-12-22), Bud Lightyear (30-11-22), BudMan (30-11-22), GEORGE (30-11-22), Jingo (30-11-22), MonsterEnergy (30-11-22), splooge (01-12-22), Sun&Soil (01-12-22), V8 (30-11-22), ValdtheImpotent (30-11-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    PGR's

Regards BL
    Interesting. Never heard of PGRs. I think you could be onto something as my mate had some 'cali weed' and it looked exactly like that pgr weed, dead tight nugs but was yellow and powdery almost and smelled like that chemical lemon smell again

The stuff i had looked more like nornal weed tho.

Cheers for the info. Does that smell like lemon too?

Trying to get my head around it. I can't find anyrhing on Google and i kmow somethings not right.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to BudMan For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (30-11-22), GEORGE (30-11-22), Jingo (30-11-22), MonsterEnergy (30-11-22), splooge (01-12-22), Sun&Soil (01-12-22), V8 (30-11-22), ValdtheImpotent (30-11-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Hey BudMan, that does sound dodgy and I would avoid at all costs for sure.

One of the many reasons we grow our own hey, we know what we're giving our plants and know they're not sprayed or watered with any nasties
    I know dude ive grown my own for years. Ive been a member on here for 13 years alone haha. Just with moving house i finally ran out. Had no set up for a year now sadly. Just thought i would buy a bit for now and then realised it wasn't normal. I certainly won't ever be buying any ever again unless i know its source. Im just trying to learn what's going on for sure especially so i can educate my friends too. I think they just think im a little crazy. Which is correct to some degree haha.

Cheers, BudMan

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BudMan For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (01-12-22), Bud Lightyear (30-11-22), GEORGE (30-11-22), IceCalibur (30-11-22), Jingo (30-11-22), MonsterEnergy (30-11-22), splooge (01-12-22), V8 (30-11-22), ValdtheImpotent (30-11-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BudMan View Post
    Interesting. Never heard of PGRs. I think you could be onto something as my mate had some 'cali weed' and it looked exactly like that pgr weed, dead tight nugs but was yellow and powdery almost and smelled like that chemical lemon smell again

The stuff i had looked more like nornal weed tho.

Cheers for the info. Does that smell like lemon too?

Trying to get my head around it. I can't find anyrhing on Google and i kmow somethings not right.

Sent you a PM with a link to some info

Regards BL

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

BudMan (30-11-22), GEORGE (30-11-22), IceCalibur (30-11-22), Jingo (30-11-22), MonsterEnergy (30-11-22), M_C (01-12-22), splooge (01-12-22), V8 (30-11-22)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

if it's addictive its synthetic, seen this video a good while ago about weed sprayed with added synthetic weed/spice,
    if it's happening in holland/germany it's already here in the uk

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (01-12-22), Bud Lightyear (30-11-22), Flyingscotsman (30-11-22), GEORGE (30-11-22), M_C (01-12-22)