Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Plants not looking good

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

i use oldtimers grow & bloom, i usually water 3/4 times a week ''but this is in Biobizz soil that is pre-fertilized''

just water
    1ml per litre of feed
    full strength

i just repeat that cycle

even that is a little heavy with the feeding and its only full once a week,

my leaves were still pretty dark green so plenty of food even at well under strength/dosage of an organic food,

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-12-22), scoot (08-12-22), ValdtheImpotent (09-12-22)

Thanks

Ok I’m gonna lay off the feed now and hope these plants can recover a bit. Quite disapointed in myself so far with this grow.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to High Lad For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-12-22), IceCalibur (09-12-22), scoot (09-12-22), ValdtheImpotent (09-12-22)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by High Lad View Post
    Ok I’m gonna lay off the feed now and hope these plants can recover a bit. Quite disapointed in myself so far with this grow.
    Try not to feel disappointed in yourself High Lad, we've all been there and we can't become better growers if we're not making mistakes and learning from them. Keep that chin up!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-12-22), V8 (13-12-22), ValdtheImpotent (09-12-22)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2