Thread: autoflower is regular

Thanks

Default autoflower is regular

ok, i moved the plant outside to start the 12/12 and start flowering, question is once it starts flowering can i put back in tent with a light schedule of 18-6.thanks

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to karnavor For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-12-22), MonsterEnergy (09-12-22), scoot (05-01-23), V8 (09-12-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,170 Times

Quote Originally Posted by karnavor View Post
    ok, i moved the plant outside to start the 12/12 and start flowering, question is once it starts flowering can i put back in tent with a light schedule of 18-6.thanks
    No, It will stop flowering and re-veg.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ValdtheImpotent For This Useful Post:

bushu (12-12-22), GEORGE (09-12-22), IceCalibur (09-12-22), MonsterEnergy (09-12-22), M_C (09-12-22), scoot (05-01-23), V8 (09-12-22)

Thanks

I recently had a Barney's farm blue ched that was supposed to be regular and was auto ...
    It's finished already and the rest are still vegging.
    Upset I didn't no as I cut it all back trying to reveg it when I believed it was a photo .
    I tried to complain to the seed agent and they pointed out why are you sprouting seeds lol
    Buggers

Made my wonder why I didn't stick some autos on first while I was veging others .
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-01-23), scoot (05-01-23)

7. Default

Yeah many seedbanks do hide behind that "you're not supposed to be sprouting them" excuse, which I think is really out of order.

Fortunately I haven't been the victim of it yet, but I must admit I've been lucky in that I can't even remember the last time I've had an issue with seeds.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-01-23), M_C (06-01-23), scoot (05-01-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Yeah many seedbanks do hide behind that "you're not supposed to be sprouting them" excuse, which I think is really out of order.
    We run across this too many times. My advice is, any seed bank that does that should lose everyone's business - hit them where it hurts!
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-01-23), IceCalibur (06-01-23), scoot (05-01-23)

Thanks

iv previously had no issue with them.. ... for just this one time i will let it lie as a honest mistake can happen.... and i do beleive it was the blue cheese auto and not a blue cheese photo..
    point bering there not just sending out any old random seeds which is another thing companies could do if they want to play it like that!!!
    If any one catched people doing that i would like to no about it...
    One company that went beyond for me once was greenhouse.. i bought ten seeds,,,, i got bad phychosis once and ripped them all up as vegers and i told greenhouse and they gave me ten free replacemen seeds!!! i thought that was amazing so quick shout out for that.

Seedsman once said i shouldnt be sprouting them and told mne to speak to the breeder which i did and i did get replacent seeds so always worth trying that if any one else reads this anbd has similar issues
    Last edited by thehulk; 26-01-23 at 12:47 AM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-01-23), M_C (26-01-23), scoot (26-01-23)