Thread: Mainlining clones

Thanks

Default Unanswered: Mainlining clones

Hi guys, I have a question about mainlining clones.
    Ive done my first topping, now i have 2 main branches coming off
    On the second topping, most info ive read online suggest to top after the 3rd node, but I was wondering, is there any particular reason for the 3rd?
    My space is quite limited and since these are clones, they are growing asymmetrical, the 3rd set of shoots seem quite far down the branch, looks like they have been stretching a little.
    I thought if I top after the 3rd I'm going to run into trouble with the plants going too wide for my space, so I topped them after the 2nd set of branches.
    Will this be OK or have I ruined it?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chez1987 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-12-22), Jingo (19-12-22), V8 (19-12-22)

Thanks

It will be fine mate. Top it however you feel like in veg it will recover no problem.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Furtive For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (19-12-22), GEORGE (19-12-22), Jingo (19-12-22), V8 (19-12-22)