Thread: House plants, succulents

Thanks

Default House plants, succulents

Since giving up growing for several years I took up growing lots of other plants inside and outside. My Christmas cacti will with some luck open on Christmas day, only 1 petal this year but I did repot late summer which I knew was a bad idea.
    I've 2 nepenthes plants, 1 is.dokg great and has just thrown out a nice clean pitcher, they would certainly benefit from some better light.

I've decided I would like to create a proper plant corner for my sitting room! Things like monstera, philodendron, alocasia, anthirium and the likes.
    My sitting room is a dark room with bad natural light, I am going to get a floor lamp and grow bulbs, seems to work well for lots of people. Ideally my plants already here will be happy with a new light and not sulk.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20221221_151735.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	434526  

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hoochter For This Useful Post:

barney_b (29-12-22), Blue61 (25-12-22), GEORGE (24-12-22), Sun&Soil (25-12-22), Valentina (16-02-23)