Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jumping from autos to photos advice

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    Cheers bud I don’t know what par the bedroom light is but it’s dull as fuck lol
    I can explain it better with some pictures. This is the room that my tent is in first picture. Second picture is the tent itself. Third picture is Tent with door open as you can see it is still very dark at the door. Just 1/2 PAR less than the Moon puts out. I can take my plants out and take pictures and work on the plant if I need to without any PAR getting to the plant. All this outside light is just A lot of Lux that I see with my eyes. The plants see's with PAR reading, so not effected so much with just lux in the room.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

barney_b (11-01-23), IceCalibur (11-01-23), scoot (11-01-23), scorpion (11-01-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 51,467 Times

Name:  773ccr.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  57.3 KB

"The footsteps of the farmer is the best fertilizer."

Welcome to The Barnyard

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to barney_b For This Useful Post:

Flyingscotsman (11-01-23), GEORGE (11-01-23), scoot (11-01-23), scorpion (11-01-23), TightNugs (11-01-23), V8 (14-01-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,297 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GEORGE View Post
    I can explain it better with some pictures. This is the room that my tent is in first picture. Second picture is the tent itself. Third picture is Tent with door open as you can see it is still very dark at the door. Just 1/2 PAR less than the Moon puts out. I can take my plants out and take pictures and work on the plant if I need to without any PAR getting to the plant. All this outside light is just A lot of Lux that I see with my eyes. The plants see's with PAR reading, so not effected so much with just lux in the room.

Thanks for going through all that m8 I appreciate it GEORGE and I understand it a lot better now, my room is darker than yours but I’ll probably just sort them out when lights are on unless I fuck up lol
    I smoke pretty much all of the time so if I waffle shit please forgive me lol

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

barney_b (11-01-23), GEORGE (11-01-23), scoot (11-01-23), TightNugs (11-01-23)

Thanks

just top them at the 4th node, they want get very tall then, but i have a northern light auto, i topped, and its at 46 inches now, but almost ready to harvest

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to karnavor For This Useful Post:

barney_b (17-01-23), GEORGE (14-01-23), scoot (14-01-23), scorpion (14-01-23), V8 (14-01-23)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2