Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to guess dry weight

Thanks

Damn those weeks went fast... How long is your skittlez is? Saw some pictures 6 weeks ago and thought that you will be out of space in that little tent but seems like everything is fine. So how long it is?
    There is my first plant that i had honor to finish, i got about 230g of nice dry bud and about 80g (after decarboxylation) of very kick ass trimm from one Northern Lights plant. I was using 3 gal airRap pot. It was less then 70cm tall and a little over 90cm wide.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG20230129204756.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	3.41 MB 
ID:	436494  
    Last edited by texnik; 14-02-23 at 07:28 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to texnik For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (15-02-23), Deku Nut (15-02-23), GEORGE (14-02-23), Tommy stoner (15-02-23)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by texnik View Post
    Damn those weeks went fast... How long is your skittlez is? Saw some pictures 6 weeks ago and thought that you will be out of space in that little tent but seems like everything is fine. So how long it is?
    There is my first plant that i had honor to finish, i got about 230g of nice dry bud and about 80g (after decarboxylation) of very kick ass trimm from one Northern Lights plant. I was using 3 gal airRap pot. It was less then 70cm tall and a little over 90cm wide.
    Not sure how long is left on them, they are 6 week + 4 days into flower now, your plant looks huge! How do you get so many main colas ? Looks lovely that mate!
    Like I say I'd be happy with 90gram per plant give or take

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LethallMonkey For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (15-02-23), Deku Nut (15-02-23), GEORGE (14-02-23)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LethallMonkey View Post
    Not sure how long is left on them, they are 6 week + 4 days into flower now, your plant looks huge! How do you get so many main colas ? Looks lovely that mate!
    Like I say I'd be happy with 90gram per plant give or take

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    I'm not sure really. I think It's because of topping, but i've topped that plant only once, others may top their plants even 3 times. Maybe more?
    She OD:d on veg nutes through the whole veg and started to OD on bloom nutes but at that point i was at this forum seeking for help so here i am now, baked, happy and a next generation of girls is in my closet enjoying the light

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to texnik For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (15-02-23), Deku Nut (15-02-23), GEORGE (14-02-23), LethallMonkey (14-02-23), scoot (14-02-23)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2