Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Project Bluebeam

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,794 Times

Default Project Bluebeam

After the USA claimed to have shot down no less than 4 UFO's in the last few days it seems that the Deep State has finally decided to implement "Project Bluebeam".
    For those unfamiliar with project bluebeam it is a plan to instigate a fake alien invasion as a means to further their Globalist agenda and in particular the weaponization of Space.
    Werner von Braun warned his assistant Dr Carol Rosin in 1974 about this plan and I have linked the video below.
    I've been aware of this "conspiracy theory" for a long time but I didn't think they'd have the balls to actually try it but now it seems I was mistaken and they really are prepared to go this far to further their ends.
    I would be interested to know what other members think about these disturbing developments?

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.”

Winston Churchill

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to illearth67 For This Useful Post:

Doink (14-02-23), GEORGE (14-02-23), Jingo (14-02-23), scoot (14-02-23), Tommy stoner (15-02-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,991 Times

It is strange that they're describing them as U.F.O's. We already saw them shoot down a balloon, so why not just say they're balloons?
    Unless they're actively trying to scare people, but our governments wouldn't do that....right?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Doink For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-02-23), illearth67 (14-02-23), Jingo (14-02-23), scoot (14-02-23), Tommy stoner (15-02-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 51,466 Times

There's been no serious mention of aliens.
    Anything flying that we can't identify is a UFO. Even a balloon.
    Hollywood has taught you that UFO means 'spacemen' but it's not difficult to unlearn.
    This is a big pile of nothing but it's doing a great job of distracting some people.
    Sleight of hand is pretty base.

"The footsteps of the farmer is the best fertilizer."

Welcome to The Barnyard

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to barney_b For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (14-02-23), CityDweller (14-02-23), GEORGE (14-02-23), IceCalibur (15-02-23), illearth67 (14-02-23), Jingo (14-02-23), scoot (14-02-23), Tommy stoner (15-02-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

Quote Originally Posted by barney_b View Post
    There's been no serious mention of aliens.
    Anything flying that we can't identify is a UFO. Even a balloon.
    Hollywood has taught you that UFO means 'spacemen' but it's not difficult to unlearn.
    This is a big pile of nothing but it's doing a great job of distracting some people.
    Sleight of hand is pretty base.
    I would not be surprised if they were data gatherers for the first balloon. I don't see any conspiracy in China spying on the US. Just another day. Now we see them and will shoot them down. They were probably up there for a while unnoticed.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

barney_b (11-08-23), GEORGE (14-02-23), illearth67 (14-02-23), Jingo (14-02-23), scoot (14-02-23), Tommy stoner (15-02-23)

Thanks

Thanks for the replies it's interesting to hear your views on this.
    Personally I don't believe that we are being visited by ET's in modern times but I also think there is good evidence that we were visited in ancient times but that's another subject.
    The fact that both the Government and the MSM have treated the UFO subject with ridicule for decades but suddenly it makes headline news tells me that they are pushing an agenda.
    Also as Doink pointed out the language being used is very provocative.
    In recent times the phrase "UFO" had fallen out of favour and the term "Unidentified Ariel Phenomenon" or UAV was commonly used to refer to these objects.
    The fact that they have reverted to calling them "UFO's" again knowing full well that this will be interpreted as "aliens" by most of the population indicates to me that this is indeed an attempt to push an alien threat narrative.
    In the unlikely event that one or more of these objects was of ET origin then shooting it down was an incredibly stupid thing to do.
    Those who follow Dr Stephen Greer will be familiar with his views on all this and while I disagree with him on many things, I do agree that if an ET civilization was hostile to us then we would all be dead already.

Last edited by illearth67; 14-02-23 at 04:39 PM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to illearth67 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-02-23), Jingo (14-02-23), scoot (14-02-23), Tommy stoner (15-02-23)

Thanks

Another possible motive for pushing this UFO threat narrative could be as a way to prepare us for World War III.
    NATO is already unofficially at War with Russia and is being very aggressive towards China now. There is every sign they want to escalate it even further.
    What if it turns out that the USA decides to blame either Russia and/or China for these "UFO's"?
    This is the scenario we should all fear most because unlike the threat of hostile ET's the threat posed by Russia and China is very real indeed!
    As an aside if you want to see real news by real investigative journalists then "Redacted" is the place to go.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to illearth67 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-02-23), scoot (14-02-23), Tommy stoner (15-02-23)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by illearth67 View Post
    Another possible motive for pushing this UFO threat narrative could be as a way to prepare us for World War III.
    NATO is already unofficially at War with Russia and is being very aggressive towards China now. There is every sign they want to escalate it even further.
    What if it turns out that the USA decides to blame either Russia and/or China for these "UFO's"?
    This is the scenario we should all fear most because unlike the threat of hostile ET's the threat posed by Russia and China is very real indeed!
    As an aside if you want to see real news by real investigative journalists then "Redacted" is the place to go.

Oh fuck that shit. I would like just to grow weed and wake next to my partner for the rest of my life.
    If i would an alien i'll put humanity into the quarantine somewhere behind Pluto.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to texnik For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (15-02-23), GEORGE (14-02-23), illearth67 (15-02-23), scoot (14-02-23), Tommy stoner (15-02-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 51,466 Times

Quote Originally Posted by illearth67 View Post
    I also think there is good evidence that we were visited in ancient times but that's another subject.
    Overwhelming evidence! This is a pretty fascinating rabbit hole. We've seen evidence of amazing technology and architecture with ZERO build up to it then nary a trace until much later.

Cheers

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to barney_b For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (15-02-23), GEORGE (14-02-23), IceCalibur (15-02-23), illearth67 (15-02-23), MrC (14-02-23), scoot (14-02-23), Tommy stoner (15-02-23)

17. Default

I've always wondered if the 'UFO' sightings that fall under 'advanced technology', or those that have seen 'alien aircraft', are actually us humans from the future coming back in time

On the other hand, maybe I've had a few tokes too many over the years lol

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

barney_b (16-02-23), GEORGE (15-02-23), illearth67 (15-02-23), scoot (15-02-23), Tommy stoner (15-02-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,755 Times

What if the US gov. Sent those balloons up to distract the American people from wrong doings by the adm.running the country.
    You know watch the right hand while the left hand covers their asses. Kinda strange it happens when the pres. Is in the hot seat
    over classified papers. The whole damn system is corrupt. I love my country just not the money hungry people running it.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommy stoner For This Useful Post:

barney_b (16-02-23), GEORGE (15-02-23), illearth67 (15-02-23), scoot (15-02-23)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast