Thread: Can I Cure Cannabis Outdoors

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,746 Times

Default Can I Cure Cannabis Outdoors

My plug got raided yesterday and the police have his phone. There's pictures of my grow on his WhatsApp. I'm thinking of moving the jars outside somewhere for a while. Will they be OK hidden somewhere outside until this blows over?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Effexion For This Useful Post:

barney_b (03-03-23), CityDweller (04-09-23), GEORGE (03-03-23), iice (03-03-23), scoot (03-03-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

AS long as they are in the dark, I don't see why not.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

barney_b (03-03-23), CityDweller (04-09-23), Effexion (03-03-23), scoot (03-03-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,746 Times

I kept it indoor because I was more worried about outside temps. No knock at the door yet, so all should be cool.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Effexion For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-09-23), GEORGE (06-03-23), scoot (06-03-23)

Thanks

If is hot outside?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bobstrong For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (04-09-23), GEORGE (02-09-23)

Thanks

Curing cannabis outdoors can be tricky, especially if it's hot outside. High temperatures can accelerate the degradation of cannabinoids and terpenes, potentially affecting the quality and potency of your buds. Additionally, fluctuations in temperature and humidity outdoors can create an unstable curing environment.

If you decide to go this route, make sure your jars are kept in a cool, dark, and secure place to minimize these risks. But honestly, indoors in a controlled environment is typically safer and more effective for curing.

Stay safe and good luck!