Thread: Pls help me with scrog advice

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,521 Times

Default Pls help me with scrog advice

Hello folks,

I'm going for my first scrog on this grow and am about to top plants for the final time. I've tried to follow the advice I've been given so far but want to check before this last pruning in case I get it wrong.

Once done, the structure will be as the pic below, short lines are the removed branch nodes.

The plants are quite stretchy so if tied down in this shape, diameter will be about 50cm. I expect to then let the 16 heads grow upwards and once they're about 2 inch high, I'll drop the scrog net on and start training across the net.

I'm a bit worried about the space that will be left in the middle above the centre of the plant but I suppose I can train some stems back over that section as well as outwards away from the plant??

Have I got this correct or do I need to do anything differently?

Many thanks,
    DT

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20230303_230513.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	875.5 KB 
ID:	436916
    Last edited by dick_turpine; 04-03-23 at 12:24 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dick_turpine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-03-23), scoot (06-03-23), Tommy stoner (04-03-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,755 Times

There's no wrong or right way. Training a plant is like art. Get a picture in your head and work towards that goal
    You can train it to fill all holes. You got a good plan. good luck with your grow.
    I'd like to see it while you grow.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommy stoner For This Useful Post:

dick_turpine (04-03-23), GEORGE (04-03-23), scoot (06-03-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,521 Times

Thanks Tommy stoner, that's good advice, feel free to check out progress of the plants in my diary DT2 Pink Runtz

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dick_turpine For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-03-23), scoot (06-03-23), Tommy stoner (04-03-23)