Thread: Herbies USA Express March Sale!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,600 Times

Default Herbies USA Express March Sale!

Are you on the hunt for some next-level cannabis seeds? Herbies USA Express has got you covered!

From 00:00 March 13th to 00:00 March 20th (PDT), we’re slashing 25% off select feminized, autoflowering, and fast-flowering seeds that will blow your mind.

Snatch this opportunity to seriously level up your stash in the new growing season - visit our website now and check out our selection of discounted seeds!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	usa promo.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	348.2 KB 
ID:	437136

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Herbies For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (13-03-23), GEORGE (13-03-23), Growing Peace (14-03-23), scoot (15-03-23), Tommy stoner (13-03-23)

Thanks

what are u doing, guys? my precious wedding cake. i just got my order from you. shall i purchase again???

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Growing Peace For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-03-23), scoot (15-03-23), Tommy stoner (15-03-23)