Thread: Sensi-Northern Lights....A Very Mixed Bag.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Default Sensi-Northern Lights....A Very Mixed Bag.

I have some Sensi- Northern lights at day 21 into flower and I must say they are a very mixed bag. Sizes range from 18" to 3.5'. All shapes and growth structures, some have nice sturdy branches some are spindly and almost vine-like reminds me of Train Wreck strain (maybe the breeding Afghani/Thai). One doesn't like Nitrogen and one was cal/mag deficient a real mixed bunch.

Has anyone else had this and which one is the keeper?

I have just given them their final defoliation but will post a pic when they are a bit older if anyone is interested.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

barney_b (14-04-23), Deku Nut (14-03-23), GEORGE (14-03-23), hoochter (14-03-23), scoot (15-04-23), Valentina (13-04-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

I have not grown Sensi's Northern Lights, but that sounds like quite a variation. Are those the Regulars? Sensi charges quite a lot for those IMO.

I have tried their indoor and outdoor mix, and those were actually fairly consistently indica dom from the outdoors mix, and hybrids from the indoors mix.

Keep us posted, I am tempted to buy some more from them if they do a four twenty special this year.

P.S. Their CBD Skunkdream went hermie on me, can't say I was impressed!!!
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

barney_b (14-04-23), Deku Nut (14-04-23), GEORGE (14-04-23), PoizonIvy (19-05-23), scoot (15-04-23), toblue (18-05-23)

Thanks

i hear ye, i planted 9 strawberry banana, 3 are about the same size, 32 inches, and the remaining 6 all are diffirent heights, from 18 to 24, and dont look the same as the 3...i dont think we get the seeds we pay for, they just toss together whatever.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to karnavor For This Useful Post:

Deku Nut (14-04-23), GEORGE (14-04-23), PoizonIvy (19-05-23), scoot (15-04-23), toblue (18-05-23)

Thanks

Now onto the 2nd lot of Sensi seeds, White Gold (admittedly they are their White Label range). I have 4 very tall stretchy sativa, 3 average-height Indica and one tiny bush of a plant which hasn't even reached the net. Once again Sensi seeds are all over the place. I have switched to RQS for my next grow "Cookies Gelato" and some of their cheap (freebie) "Special Queen", so far so good 100% germination.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-05-23), PoizonIvy (19-05-23), scoot (19-05-23)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by karnavor View Post
    i hear ye, i planted 9 strawberry banana, 3 are about the same size, 32 inches, and the remaining 6 all are diffirent heights, from 18 to 24, and dont look the same as the 3...i dont think we get the seeds we pay for, they just toss together whatever.
    I have recently grown Sensi Jack Herer and the smoke is NOTHING like the Jack I had from them 4-5 years ago. Jack used to hit me hard and fast which is what I like so I know where I am at. This one is a creeper and puts me to sleep nothing like Jack I have had before.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-05-23), scoot (19-05-23)

Thanks

The problem I now have with these different pheno's is the Sativas are eating far less than the Indica types. Going in at 1.2 and the run-off ranges from 1.5 for the Sativa to 1.0 for the Indica. Honestly, they look like someone has just sent me a handful of seeds from a mixed bag.
    Last edited by toblue; 19-05-23 at 08:58 AM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-05-23)