Thread: Dehumidifier- Has anybody has readings like this

Thanks

Default Dehumidifier- Has anybody has readings like this

I had a small dehumidifier unit I picked up online got about £30 that wasn’t too great but it did knock off up to 10% off during flowering, but a damp carpet after a rug doctor treatment and winter itself prompted me to purchase a larger unit to remove the damp carpet and condensation, so I invested in a larger unit and surprisingly it got rid of the damp carpet, odour and the condensation in 2 rooms all within 24 hours. Really impressed with it, so thought I’d use it in a grow, but the readings are all sporadic in waves.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FCB8C35B-0CA2-455F-BB52-17188D2CBF58.jpeg 
Views:	18 
Size:	83.4 KB 
ID:	437229

I’ve had it running on its own, and with inlet / extraction and it gives off the same results. It’s not the sensor as I can get straight linear feedback graphs. Coverage of 90x90x180. Anyone had similar results?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to e11 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Where are you pulling your air from?
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

4. The Following User Says Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-23)