Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Limited space: When should I flip?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by barney_b View Post
    I generally only top one time but there have been instances where I needed to top 3 times while in veg to slow the girls down. I have a lot of tents... But if I had one tent, I'd go back to topping one time certainly. I really like the 15L sized pot for most applications. i'm in about half that now however; I'm also watering 19 times a day so... don't take that as a good number for your garden. 15L is good.

country_budz absolutely knows what he is doing and he's using the best style that works for him. To each their own and there are 1000 viable ways to grow this plant. So I would absolutely encourage you to try both LST and scrogs and natural styles as well! I landed on my style for ease of training, efficiency, and consistency. Previously I avoided scrogs because I wanted to win a Plant of the Month award

With a scrog, once your plants are trained, you can't remove them from the tent. It's a commitment and you're locked in! So just remember that.

These are all topped once in a 4x4. Just started scrogging them on Sunday.

Attachment 438093

Wish you the best.
    B
    Nice! Would a scrog net be of any benefit in my current grow? I found my old one and have put it in the tent, at the very least it has helped me get the left two plants down a bit to be the same height as the two on the right, is that a good idea or do I want to use the height?

Man, that grow diary by country budz has made me want to try that strain. I don't know if I missed something but 15oz from one plant!? Holy crap, it didn't even look big, maybe the pics just made it look small.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RobotCake For This Useful Post:

barney_b (30-04-23), GEORGE (28-04-23), scoot (28-04-23)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GEORGE View Post
    Check out this diary. Country_b done an expertly job.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...-The-next-grow
    Consider me inspired Thank you for that link.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20230428_181615004 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	659.3 KB 
ID:	438154

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RobotCake For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-23), MikeDeezXXX (29-04-23), scoot (28-04-23)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3