Thread: 2x zues lumatek

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,381 Times

Default 2x zues lumatek

Hi has anyone got two zeus 600w led daisy chain if so do I need the lead and can I connect the 600 and the 600 pro together
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-F711B using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fluffy bud For This Useful Post:

Frosty (07-05-23), GEORGE (05-05-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy bud View Post
    Hi has anyone got two zeus 600w led daisy chain if so do I need the lead and can I connect the 600 and the 600 pro together
    Thanks

You ask some hard questions Fluffy

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Fluffy bud (05-05-23), Frosty (07-05-23)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GEORGE View Post
    You ask some hard questions Fluffy
    Lol its hard one for me too. Just need to make sure

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fluffy bud For This Useful Post:

Frosty (07-05-23), GEORGE (05-05-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,814 Times

i had this thought when my two lights and carbin filter had all the same sockets haha risky

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BR3WDAWG For This Useful Post:

Frosty (07-05-23), GEORGE (07-05-23)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BR3WDAWG View Post
    i had this thought when my two lights and carbin filter had all the same sockets haha risky
    You can actually daisy chain them but I have the pro 2.9 and the other I've just bought is the 600w so needed to know if two different ones can be and if I need the wire. But it's looking like no one knows

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fluffy bud For This Useful Post:

Frosty (07-05-23), GEORGE (07-05-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy bud View Post
    You can actually daisy chain them but I have the pro 2.9 and the other I've just bought is the 600w so needed to know if two different ones can be and if I need the wire. But it's looking like no one knows

Why don't you shoot the company an email and see what they have to say. JAS

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (08-05-23), Fluffy bud (07-05-23), Frosty (07-05-23)

Thanks

WAIT!! Dont read all that, I misread your question. It's correct but need to know how many diming wires your two units have. Answer me before doing anything below.

Yep you can. I have two 2.7s. One is a a V1 with V2 bars and the other V2. Ones has a 3 pin dimming and the other 2. You need to either get the 3 to 2 pin connector which for some bizarre reason I could only find in Europe?! Lumatek as normal were crap on the phone and none of the hydro shops had a clue. There is a cable though. I just bought the 3 to 3 pin connector and cir the 2 pin one with the T junction cable as you need one unless you want to start hacking up the unit wires (I wouldn't for warranty). I then cut the bought T junction cable and the 3 pin connector and just use the 2 dimming wires from the the 3 pin one to the 2 pin T junction wire, soldered and heat wrapped. You can try and find the cable in Europe but I could be bothered and as I said you need the T junction.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hopscotch123 For This Useful Post:

Fluffy bud (17-05-23), GEORGE (18-05-23)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hopscotch123 View Post
    WAIT!! Dont read all that, I misread your question. It's correct but need to know how many diming wires your two units have. Answer me before doing anything below.

Yep you can. I have two 2.7s. One is a a V1 with V2 bars and the other V2. Ones has a 3 pin dimming and the other 2. You need to either get the 3 to 2 pin connector which for some bizarre reason I could only find in Europe?! Lumatek as normal were crap on the phone and none of the hydro shops had a clue. There is a cable though. I just bought the 3 to 3 pin connector and cir the 2 pin one with the T junction cable as you need one unless you want to start hacking up the unit wires (I wouldn't for warranty). I then cut the bought T junction cable and the 3 pin connector and just use the 2 dimming wires from the the 3 pin one to the 2 pin T junction wire, soldered and heat wrapped. You can try and find the cable in Europe but I could be bothered and as I said you need the T junction.
    Thanks for info I'm just leaving it as is separate dimmers

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fluffy bud For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-05-23)