Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: CD attempts to grow outside

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Kind of similar to whats going on with my blueberries. Had a microburst storm a couple months ago that laid them down flat. Lost nearly a month of growth. They started flowering a few weeks back, extremely slow development. No stretch whatsoever. Im hoping its delayed. That storm was the worst since the derecho of 2012, and besides some veg growth at the very end it stopped them right in their tracks
    Looking like beautiful beasts from here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (31-08-23), GEORGE (31-08-23), Shaun (30-08-23), Valentina (30-08-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    Sorry for the lack of updates. Nothing exciting to report. After the coons broke the main trunk, she never fully recovered. She went into shock induced flowering. Skipped the stretch completely. Flowers are not developing properly. I dont expect to have anything worth harvesting here. Cheers.
    I find myself surprised by the plants, more so when I expect nothing from them. Remember the heavy indica male that was my Actimel grow? That plant delivers a serious knock out punch despite being a male. So who knows with yours being grown under the BIG Halide outside, she might turn out to be a pleasant surprise!
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (31-08-23), CityDweller (30-08-23), GEORGE (31-08-23), Shaun (30-08-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    I find myself surprised by the plants, more so when I expect nothing from them. Remember the heavy indica male that was my Actimel grow? That plant delivers a serious knock out punch despite being a male. So who knows with yours being grown under the BIG Halide outside, she might turn out to be a pleasant surprise!
    I appreciate the positive affirmation. It's incredible that she is still alive when there was only about 6mm of connective tissue left after the break. At this point, anything is possible. Weather will play a roll, of course. Cheers!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

Blue61 (31-08-23), GEORGE (31-08-23), Shaun (30-08-23), Valentina (01-09-23)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 35,419 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    Kind of similar to whats going on with my blueberries. Had a microburst storm a couple months ago that laid them down flat. Lost nearly a month of growth. They started flowering a few weeks back, extremely slow development. No stretch whatsoever. Im hoping its delayed. That storm was the worst since the derecho of 2012, and besides some veg growth at the very end it stopped them right in their tracks
    They look damn good from where I sit. Hope they finish well for ya.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue61 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-08-23)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10