Thread: Planet of the Vapes Lobo

Thanks

Default Planet of the Vapes Lobo

Thinking about getting a POTV Lobo Dry herb vaporizer. For those who have one do you like it?
    Pros and Cons of it. Will solely be using it for dry herb

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marine For This Useful Post:

mpsj (29-01-24), V8 (28-01-24)

Thanks

Red face

I'm new here, but I do! I have the lobo, and I'm kinda obsessed with it.

Pros:
    -actually portable/pocketable (I'm a woman, so I'm not a fan of the bulky vapes)
    -cute; mine is in green
    -pretty cheap, I think around $160
    -option to use different potv glass mouthpieces, and lots of options to choose from
    -option to use dosing capsules, which apparently I really like
    -hybrid heating (I'm not gonna lie, I'm not sure how convection/conduction feel separately, but together it seems quite robust!)
    -straight forward; it turns on and automatically heats up to the last set temp with 3-quick clicks
    -not really something I care about, but two power options (removable battery and charger)

Cons:
    -I've heard people say that it's not as strong/stronger than the Volcano/Venty, but I haven't tried those so can't compare myself

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 197,197 Times

I have a PAX 3 & it's fun

Most people seem to agree that, no matter which vape you have, it's not as hard hitting as a smoke. I tend to just use a ROOR Stem-Roller these days.... it does what it says on the tin LOL (apologies to non UK residents who won't understand the reference LOL)
    Unhappy is the land that breeds no heroes

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

barney_b (06-06-24), IceCalibur (07-06-24)