Thread: LED cheap lighting

Thanks

Default LED cheap lighting

Hi all just a quick question this was a light untill I get running again properly

It's now in a 2x2 tent the packaging stated 1000w but as we all know the true wattage is different the true wattage says 130 on this one I have
    Anyone know what the yeild would be like in a 2x2 with 2 plants in I do look to upgrade so I can get upto 4-6 for my medical personal use as its so much cheaper than a GB cana prescription
    It's kicking off very bright light states the LED has uv and ir aswell I have included a picture of the LED and price just so people know I only paid 49.99 for it price has gone up

Any suggestions on a very good cheap LED
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20240204_173734_Amazon Shopping.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	680.1 KB 
ID:	444619  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to skunkybucket For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (05-02-24)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 57,722 Times

I grow in a 2x2 with a 150w led ,find it real hard to cope with 2 plants normally get 6+ from 1 plant i do autoflowers

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

skunkybucket (05-02-24)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 57,722 Times

This what i mean wouldn't get 2 plants in there growing ,they just keep trying to out stretch each other

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tapatalk_642049525.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	143.6 KB 
ID:	444620

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

skunkybucket (05-02-24)

Thanks

Ooo will have to upgrade I think then matey see im doing photos but autos while photos do a long flower as I usually veg for 8 weeks from pop as better the veg the better the plant I see it but I suppose ill just get another 130w led that states 1000w for flower and just use 1 for veging I think but if anyone has any recommendations of a very good cheapish light upto 150 then ill grab it when I can thanks buddy

8. The Following User Says Thank You to skunkybucket For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (05-02-24)