Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Nearing Harvest

Thanks

Default Unanswered: Nearing Harvest

So.. my auto flower Mazar is nearing harvest time (around April) the buds are starting to expand and bush out more, and each buds beginning to sparkle (THC) under a light.. the pistils are white and starting to turn cloudyish however some pistils have just turned brown without producing anything? Any ideas what this could be or am I being over paranoid lolClick image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3778.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	1.73 MB 
ID:	444784
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3776.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	2.25 MB 
ID:	444785

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to logxnbond For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (12-02-24), MrG (12-02-24)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,461 Times

She needs significantly more light. What are you using and at what intensity? I'd say youre late week 2 of flower and would bet on early May.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shaun For This Useful Post:

4 fingered Fred (15-02-24), logxnbond (12-02-24), TightNugs (12-02-24)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
    She needs significantly more light. What are you using and at what intensity? I'd say youre late week 2 of flower and would bet on early May.
    She’s on natural at the minute until a more intense light arrives (Ordering ASAP)

Thanks

Youre at a crucial stage right now and hope it arrives soon. What light did you go with?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaun For This Useful Post:

logxnbond (12-02-24)

Thanks

Youre at a crucial stage right now and hope it arrives soon. What light did you go with?
    I found a 100 Watt LED screw bulb on Amazon which should be arriving next week but Amazon have been late with packages recently so I’m not hoping until 2 weeks time.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by logxnbond View Post
    I found a 100 Watt LED screw bulb on Amazon which should be arriving next week but Amazon have been late with packages recently so I’m not hoping until 2 weeks time.

I’m not looking for a big big yield as it’s my first daughter, I’m happy with anything above 20g. I just want that feeling of I’ve grown this you know.

Thanks

Im not sure if thats going to do much for you. To make it worthwhile i'd recommend atleast a 100W LED growlight. The SF1000 works great for me in my 2x2. Theres also HPS but I dont know much about them.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaun For This Useful Post:

logxnbond (12-02-24)

Thanks

Im not sure if thats going to do much for you. To make it worthwhile i'd recommend atleast a 100W LED growlight. The SF1000 works great for me in my 2x2. Theres also HPS but I dont know much about them.
    I’ll have a little look into it, my mate free one before just sat outside and it done a lot better then the one I’m currently growing

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by logxnbond View Post
    I’ll have a little look into it, my mate free one before just sat outside and it done a lot better then the one I’m currently growing

Natural light outdoors is the best light possible for plants. Are you in the southern hemisphere? If it were me and could do so conspicuously, that would be your best bet.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaun For This Useful Post:

logxnbond (12-02-24)

Thanks

Natural light outdoors is the best light possible for plants. Are you in the southern hemisphere? If it were me and could do so conspicuously, that would be your best bet.
    I’m south east coast of England, I’m just worried about putting it outside as I don’t want it to blow over or the rain drown it. I’m in the countryside so it can easily be conspicuous.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast