Thread: Pure Led Q150 V2.0 150W - 2.7 qmol/J

Thanks

Default Pure Led Q150 V2.0 150W - 2.7 qmol/J

Hello

I currently use Mars Hydro TS 1000 Full Spectrum LED Grow Light 150w 2.3?mol/j Max 2.0g/W ~External Link removed~

This light is from 2019

My growing room is 60x50 cm

But now I found this Pure Led Q150 V2.0 150W - 2.7 qmol/J. ~External Link removed~ But not much information. From the Marshydro page you can find that if your light can deliver 2.7 qmol/J, the maximum yield is 2.4 g/W

So in this case I can expect 18% more yield when changing lights. Or is it that simple?

Real led was also named one of the best lighting after Lumatek.

Your thoughts? Is it time to buy a new light?

And if you look at the pictures of the lamps, Marshydro has two types of LEDs besides the IR LEDs, but if you look at the Real Led picture, you can see only one color of LEDs. That seems a little suspicious to me. And since it seems to be a new lamp, there are no reviews to be found anywhere.
    Last edited by IceCalibur; 18-03-24 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Removed external links

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,574 Times

No external links I'm afraid mate.

Sent from my SM-F946B using Tapatalk

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrG For This Useful Post:

baracus (18-03-24), IceCalibur (18-03-24)

Thanks

Sorry u´r right. Forgot

~External Link removed~

~External Link removed~
    Last edited by IceCalibur; 18-03-24 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Removed external links

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by baracus View Post
    Sorry u´r right. Forgot
    You sure about this?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MrG For This Useful Post:

Jstatus (18-03-24)

7. Default

Sorry u´r right. Forgot

~External Link removed~

~External Link removed~
    I'm not sure if you're trying to be funny or if there has been a genuine misunderstanding here, but what MrG, a moderator of this forum is saying is, that we do not allow external links here on the forum outside of our sponsors, unless they are deemed to be pointing towards a site that could be super helpful to the members and isn't selling a product. If you're unsure, you can contact a staff member and ask.

No more external links..please and thank you!

Thanks

I'm in no mood today.

Thanks

My native language is not English and I realized you were asking for links from me and I reposted them many times and wondered why they disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    I'm not sure if you're trying to be funny or if there has been a genuine misunderstanding here, but what MrG, a moderator of this forum is saying is, that we do not allow external links here on the forum outside of our sponsors, unless they are deemed to be pointing towards a site that could be super helpful to the members and isn't selling a product. If you're unsure, you can contact a staff member and ask.

No more external links..please and thank you!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baracus For This Useful Post:

IceCalibur (01-04-24), MrG (02-04-24)

11. Default

My native language is not English and I realized you were asking for links from me and I reposted them many times and wondered why they disappeared.
    Ok, so a genuine misunderstanding, no problem