Thread: Sea-Crop

Thanks

Default Sea-Crop

Hi there, is anyone out there familiar with Sea Crop?
    Organic Certified | Sea-Crop
    Sea-Crop® | Product Information (agsolcanada.com)

I have a jug of this stuff and not exactly sure how to use it. Can I just start adding a few drops of it to my water res and feed it full time?
    Is it only able to be used at certain times?

When?

How do I use it?
    How do YOU use it?

I grow in soil (Black Swallow) and already have this stuff, so please let me know how I can incorporate this tool

I was curious because it's irrigation system friendly and just a clear liquid if I could simply add some to my water reservoir and have it fed through my Blumats

Thanks kindly for any information on this product and it's application in Cannabis grows

edit - it stripped my links, sorry, I can't link to it because I'm new

edit 2 - oops, I think this might also be for the Nutrients forum, didn't realize there was one, my apologies!
    Last edited by frozen; 11-05-24 at 08:37 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 197,089 Times

I'm in coco & probably the worst person to talk to about supplements... as I always forget, it's often just base nutes from start to finish
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by frozen View Post
    Hi there, is anyone out there familiar with Sea Crop?
    Organic Certified | Sea-Crop
    Sea-Crop® | Product Information (agsolcanada.com)

I have a jug of this stuff and not exactly sure how to use it. Can I just start adding a few drops of it to my water res and feed it full time?
    Is it only able to be used at certain times?

When?

How do I use it?
    How do YOU use it?

I grow in soil (Black Swallow) and already have this stuff, so please let me know how I can incorporate this tool

I was curious because it's irrigation system friendly and just a clear liquid if I could simply add some to my water reservoir and have it fed through my Blumats

Thanks kindly for any information on this product and it's application in Cannabis grows

edit - it stripped my links, sorry, I can't link to it because I'm new

edit 2 - oops, I think this might also be for the Nutrients forum, didn't realize there was one, my apologies!
    It just sounds like good old seaweed juice. I use Maxicrop seaweed ((about a £10`ner per ltr on Amazon)) once weekly in veg and twice weekly in bloom. Basically its everything vitamins, hormones, minerals, enzymes etc etc that you would pay a small fortune for with expensive boosts or root tonics or most other type of additives stuffed into one bottle and its organic too. No need for crazy expenses buying this and that when you can use seaweed man. Also great used for sprouting and popping new seeds when you soak in water or put them between 2 wet paper towels as well as being good for stressed or poorly plants, basically imo its just magic stuff to use in any grow man.
    Last edited by 4 fingered Fred; 15-05-24 at 03:43 PM.