Thread: How long to harvest? (Pics attached)

Thanks

Default How long to harvest? (Pics attached)

Hi guys,

Posting my usual question of how long do you think I have to harvest? Looking at the pictures it looks quite milky, a spot of yellow and a fair amount of clear so I'd give me estimate of 1-2 weeks?
    It's my first photoperiod grow and I have next Saturday as the ~9th week of flowering so it adds up, but just wanted a more experienced opinion, thanks!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20240530_180541303.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	78.6 KB 
ID:	446678Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20240530_180339843.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	446679Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20240530_180500173.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	446680

2. Default

Due to these being of personal preference at the very later stages..it honestly depends, but I'd go another week or two as I like mine with more amber.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

TheLowRyder (05-06-24)