Thread: Vape Recommendations

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,457 Times

Default Vape Recommendations

Hello Peeps
    I would like to make the jump to vaping but don’t have a clue what’s good or what’s rubbish.
    Can you recommend a decent vape based on your own experiences.
    Thank you.
    Peace out

Sour Diesel & Exodus Cheese diary.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...am-Scrogger-UA

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Albert For This Useful Post:

B1unt (11-06-24), IceCalibur (12-06-24), Jingo (12-06-24), TheLowRyder (10-06-24)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    Hello Peeps
    I would like to make the jump to vaping but don’t have a clue what’s good or what’s rubbish.
    Can you recommend a decent vape based on your own experiences.
    Thank you.
    Peace out
    For weed or e-juice?

If weed I've got an arizer extreme Q and I love it, volcano is even better if you have the money.

For a portable weed vape the storz and bickel mighty is the gold standard.

For e-juice I'd recommend a box mod with replaceable batteries + a rebuildable tank atomizer (RTA)

The best one I've had was a steam crave Titan with the steam crave ragnar RTDA.

But I lost it in a drunken brawl lol.

Now I run a cheap vapresso gen with a wotofo bravo RTA.

There isn't much difference functionality wise on the 200w box mods, I'd just get whats affordable/you like the look of. The button is what goes first on mine, on smok and snow wolf devices, the vapresso still going strong for now.

So pretty much any 200w ish box mod with replaceable batteries + an RTA with good reviews and you'll be good. I usually use around 70 watts.
    Last edited by TheLowRyder; 11-06-24 at 07:59 AM.
    "No tree, it is said, can grow to heaven unless its roots reach down to hell" - Carl Gustav Jung.

*Everything I say on this forum is fictional and a character I am playing, my posts do not reflect reality and are not an admission of any guilt or unlawful behaviour. Any images provided have been captured in a country/place where the activity was legal and with permission. I do not engage in or condone illegal behaviour.*

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheLowRyder For This Useful Post:

B1unt (11-06-24), IceCalibur (12-06-24), Jingo (12-06-24), Uncle Albert (11-06-24)

Thanks

Thank you so much brilliant info much appreciated

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Albert For This Useful Post:

IceCalibur (12-06-24), Jingo (12-06-24), TheLowRyder (11-06-24)

Thanks

No problem feel free to message me if you need any info on how to set it up, theres plenty of videos on how to install a coil in an RTA, I'd get a dual coil one. You just buy prebuilt coils and screw them in and put some vaping cotton through them takes a few minutes. The coils will last for over a week and only costs about a dollar per build.

https://youtu.be/6GIeKhohEmc?si=Voq9tMfkPaWTUu8r

Cheers
    Last edited by TheLowRyder; 11-06-24 at 08:11 AM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TheLowRyder For This Useful Post:

IceCalibur (12-06-24), Jingo (12-06-24), Uncle Albert (11-06-24)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,790 Times

I use the Mighty, had a boundless CFX before. The Mighty is on another level.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to B1unt For This Useful Post:

IceCalibur (12-06-24), Jingo (12-06-24), TheLowRyder (11-06-24), Uncle Albert (11-06-24)

11. Default

For dry herb vaping, some other great options to check out are Dynavap..feels kinda of like a joint in the hand if you like that and no electronic parts that will break down which is always a plus!

Tinymight 2, expensive, but it hits hard, with a nice wooden body and replaceable 18650 batteries.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

B1unt (12-06-24), Jingo (12-06-24), TheLowRyder (12-06-24), Uncle Albert (12-06-24)

Thanks

Thank you guys & girls for the advice on this as I really am a total newbie to vapes.
    I have opted for the Arizer Extreme Q which should be in the post today.
    I will let you know how I get on.
    Thanks again all

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Albert For This Useful Post:

B1unt (12-06-24), Blue61 (12-06-24), Jingo (12-06-24), TheLowRyder (12-06-24)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    Thank you guys & girls for the advice on this as I really am a total newbie to vapes.
    I have opted for the Arizer Extreme Q which should be in the post today.
    I will let you know how I get on.
    Thanks again all
    I've been using it as my sole weed consuming device, had it for years and still going strong.

I only ever use the bag filling system and usually use 200 degrees C, you should get 2 or 3 bags of vapour per load.

The bands that come with it can be hard to get on and off, I use normal elastic bands now.

I even bought a cheap 300w inverter for my car so I can take it with me when I travel

Let us know how you get on with it, I think you've made a good choice I love my arizer extreme q.

You can actually use the already been vaped (ABV) to get high again by putting it in gelatin capsules and swallowing them or mixing it in with a yogurt, If you're ever dankrupt. I've not done it for ages and just threw out about a kg of ABV. But it really can get you high again if you consume it.

Also, in a pinch you can use roasting bags that are for cooking turkeys in the oven instead of the official bags. I've got a jumbo roasting bag on mine right now.
    Last edited by TheLowRyder; 12-06-24 at 11:48 AM.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TheLowRyder For This Useful Post:

B1unt (12-06-24), Blue61 (12-06-24), Jingo (12-06-24), Uncle Albert (12-06-24)

Thanks

Thank you so much for the brilliant advice & that’s why I went with the Arizer Extreme based on your feedback thanks again.

@The LowRyder
    Last edited by Uncle Albert; 12-06-24 at 11:36 AM.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Albert For This Useful Post:

B1unt (12-06-24), Blue61 (12-06-24), Jingo (12-06-24), TheLowRyder (12-06-24)