Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Plant Problems/Deficiencys (Pics!)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    just banned the cnut lol, joker hammer works after all pmsl, tbh he shudnt have spammed the indoor section haha
    Lol!! Joker has a hammer swinging round in here?!?! Shit, tread careful

Sent from: For those about to harvest, we salute you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-05-18)

Thanks

Default Gelato 33 red stems

Hello everyone, first post on here, hoping I can get some peace of mind, currently growing gelato 33 and lemon kush in the same environment, but I have noticed the gelato 33s are the only babies with semi red stems. The plant itself seems very healthy, I have done some researching on diagnosing red stems but I can pretty much eliminate all those because the lemon kush plants don't show signs of red stems. Im running advanced nutrients sensi grow, with some cal mag and rapid start. My question is, does gelato 33 have a tendency to have red stems? I'm almost narrowing it down to the genetics because the temperature in the room is fine, I don't think it's a phosphorus issue because like I said, the lemon kush' s don't show any signs of red stems. My Ppms and ph is monitored very closely, I'm on the end of week 2 veg, Ppms have been steady at around 500, ph between 5.5 and 6.1. I'll attach some pictures below. And I'm growing in coco.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180504_211645.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	77.8 KB 
ID:	359945   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180504_211652.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	359946  

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Egg013 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-05-18)

Thanks

Hey guys, I'm new here and was told to report to the infirmary for my plants. Ironman was helping me buy I guess he's on holiday so I would like some help fast for I'm not quite sure what I'm doing. A little backstory on me, I'm in the states, its my first grow so I'm really new. For my plants, I'm growing 3 Gorilla Glue Auto plants, 2 are 3 weeks old and 1 is about 2 weeks. Ironman told me for about the first week - 2 weeks cut a soda bottle in half and spray/use the top half to cover the plants (I think to create humidity) every 6 hours. The time I was supposed to remove the bottles from the plants the plants started to wither up a bit and they look pretty dry in my unprofessional opinion. ill attach a picture of all 3 plants after my list of info about them. I hope someone can comment some help for my girls, thank you in advance.
    I was just wondering if there doing alright or not, the leaves started to curl up and they kinda look dry to me. also, should I take off the bottle tops or not? if so, is there anything I have to do to them after I take off the bottles?

Soil.
    2-3 weeks old.
    always been in there 5 gallon cloth pot. never transferred.
    Happy farm soil.
    not used any nutes.
    idk what res is.
    air temp is between 80-90% F.
    humidity is the same/ they have bottles over them as shown in pictures below.
    LED/mars hydro. light is as far up as it can go.
    I'm not calculating PH levels.
    idk what EC is.
    their feeding schedule, since the bottles are on ive only been lightly spraying the inside of the bottles with plain tap water every 6 hours, as told by ironman.

(the third picture is the girl that is only 2 weeks old)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1011[1].jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	360034 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1012[1].jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	360035 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1013[1].jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	360036 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1014[1].jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	360037
    Last edited by Carver1990; 06-05-18 at 05:19 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carver1990 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-05-18), Ironman (06-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Carver1990 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm new here and was told to report to the infirmary for my plants. Ironman was helping me buy I guess he's on holiday so I would like some help fast for I'm not quite sure what I'm doing. A little backstory on me, I'm in the states, its my first grow so I'm really new. For my plants, I'm growing 3 Gorilla Glue Auto plants, 2 are 3 weeks old and 1 is about 2 weeks. Ironman told me for about the first week - 2 weeks cut a soda bottle in half and spray/use the top half to cover the plants (I think to create humidity) every 6 hours. The time I was supposed to remove the bottles from the plants the plants started to wither up a bit and they look pretty dry in my unprofessional opinion. ill attach a picture of all 3 plants after my list of info about them. I hope someone can comment some help for my girls, thank you in advance.
    I was just wondering if there doing alright or not, the leaves started to curl up and they kinda look dry to me. also, should I take off the bottle tops or not? if so, is there anything I have to do to them after I take off the bottles?

Soil.
    2-3 weeks old.
    always been in there 5 gallon cloth pot. never transferred.
    Happy farm soil.
    not used any nutes.
    idk what res is.
    air temp is between 80-90% F.
    humidity is the same/ they have bottles over them as shown in pictures below.
    LED/mars hydro. light is as far up as it can go.
    I'm not calculating PH levels.
    idk what EC is.
    their feeding schedule, since the bottles are on ive only been lightly spraying the inside of the bottles with plain tap water every 6 hours, as told by ironman.

(the third picture is the girl that is only 2 weeks old)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1011[1].jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	360034 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1012[1].jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	360035 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1013[1].jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	360036 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1014[1].jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	96.6 KB 
ID:	360037
    Pop back in your diary pal, I've posted in there for you. I'm on vacation so I'm not around so much at the mo. I'm back Thursday😉

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

BB (06-05-18), Carver1990 (06-05-18), GEORGE (06-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,398 Times

Iv got auto skunk going now.im a little in front of you though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-05-18)

Thanks

Thanks this is really helpful.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ciaran_mcg For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-08-19)

Thanks

Help!!

We are new growers ! We lost a lot of the plant due to nutrient deficiency (still tryna figure out the fox farm dosage so feel free to pm). Anyway I think I’m ready to harvest what I saved. Is it time? Is this mold? Is the plant trash? Spent some time sick so witching the last week I haven’t done much but water. Please help!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLadyJai For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-08-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrsLadyJai View Post
    Help!!

We are new growers ! We lost a lot of the plant due to nutrient deficiency (still tryna figure out the fox farm dosage so feel free to pm). Anyway I think I’m ready to harvest what I saved. Is it time? Is this mold? Is the plant trash? Spent some time sick so witching the last week I haven’t done much but water. Please help!!

Have you got a fan circulating air above the plants?
    Looks like mold to me. Wear gloves, cut it out entirely being careful not touching any other buds. Hard to check all trichomes but seems she still has some little time to go. Can be chopped up too. Your call.

Should wait a second opinion out though. My visual is all kinda blurry
    Last edited by Orderly; 27-05-18 at 12:16 AM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-08-19), MrsLadyJai (27-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Orderly View Post
    Have you got a fan circulating air above the plants?
    Looks like mold to me. Wear gloves, cut it out entirely being careful not touching any other buds. Hard to check all trichomes but seems she still has some little time to go. Can be chopped up too. Your call.

Should wait a second opinion out though. My visual is all kinda blurry
    Thanks for helping!
    It def looks moldy to me. We are chopping now to simply get what we can (mostly to practice lol). This was just a test run so I’m not really worried about the loss but of course I’m hurt 😩 What do I do about the mold if I’m chopping now?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsLadyJai For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-08-19)

Thanks

First remove mold with glove. Throw it away. Use the rest for "educational purposes"
    They truly need a good air circulation. There are fungi spores univetabely flowing everywhere. If it can settle somewhere it will.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-08-19), MrsLadyJai (27-05-18)

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast