Thread: Blueberry

Thanks

Question Blueberry

been looking around but can't find a definitive answer... nobody seems to agree on this.
    is Blueberry a good strain for a novice grower? i've read posts from some people saying it's very easy to grow. but others are saying it's one of the hardest strains to grow.
    i'm going to start growing soon and i'll be growing 2 strains. i want one of the strains to be very high yielding (i'm thinking Big Bud x Northern Lights). i want the other to be very potent (i'm thinking either White Widow or Blueberry).
    i've smoked White Widow once and it was the strongest bud i've ever smoked (the second being Jack Herer).
    i've never smoked straight Blueberry before. i've smoked a lot of Blue Cheese but i've never had a batch that really wowed me. my mate tells me straight Blueberry that has been grown properly is the nicest tasting bud out there and one of the strongest.

Thanks

no blueberry is very nute sensitive i grew her in hydro she is a fussy bitch just the slightest to much in nutes and she will punish you she aint very forgiving

however get it right and the rewards are good she is 1 of my favourite smokes and now ive learnt her secrets id be happy to grow her again in the future

difficulty for a 1st time grow id say 7/10

white widow is meant to be easy for begginers
    MI5 AND ONYX BUBBLER STYLEE
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=17312

FLO X WRECK THCSHOP FREEBIES
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...2-oxypot-style

BLUE CHEDDA 12/12 FROM SEED
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1068439615

Goldmember: A shmoke und a pancake. You know, a flapjack und a shigarette? No? Shigar und a waffle? No? Pipe und a crepe? No? Bong und a blintz? No? Well, then there ish no pleashing you

When your spirit is floating down that tunnel towards the light, you know what's behind the light? It's not God; it's me. And I'm gonna kick your poncy soul all the way back down the tunnel till you choke on your own fucked-up ribs. Now, wake the fack up!

DROP SEEDS NOT BOMBS

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

I would try somet else m8 to be honest u got to nip/top them , why not try some superskunk i did some last year it was easy to grow didn't want much from me and was a top smoke, of 6 female seeds I got 13 oz in 11 1/2 weeks start to finish , i really enjoyed growing it all the way through.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,573 Times

Hi mate, iv just started a white wiidow grow and im a novice and i must say so far so good, even after some early stress signs they have sorted themselves out and flourished, there only 1 week old (from rooted cuttings) and they are looking good, also done bc but the widow seem to be flourishing, check diary out with link below
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=19520
    The Sweet Zone: Pruning & Topping Indoor Plants For Larger Yields

"I gave up weed because i thought it was turning me into a lazy bastard...........it turns out im just a lazy bastard" - yoko2009

´´wert is god and i am his bitch´´

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,426 Times

Blueberry is not for a first grow imo, mine were very touchy ladies...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BudMan For This Useful Post:

LoveBudd (01-04-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,843 Times

My first grow, doing blueberry in soil and she is the biggest out of all 4 plants

so doing great for me

Thanks

hi

well i am currently growing 4 fem blueberry in soil, i have just vegged for 4 weeks and i vegged them with a 125 w cfl(very happy with the results).i am flowering with a 250 w hps and they are 1 week in to flower, 2 are already confirmed females,just waiting for the other 2 to show.

i am a first time grower,i personaly have had no major problems,but i would agree they are very nute sensitive,when i potted up the leaves got nute burn because the soil was too rich.

i personaly would reccomend growing the blueberry,based on my experience with it so far!!!

any way whatever strain you deciede to grow white widow/blueberry you will be very happy with the smoke as the 2 of them are really good smoke.

good luck with the grow m8!!!!!