Thread: chinese pink

Thanks

Default chinese pink

hi just wondering if anyone out there has heard of this grew many years back and would love to find it again but cant remember anything about it apart from it being a great smoke and fast flowering plant any help would be great thanks jmbong

Thanks

Did it look like this!?

hort

Thanks

no mate it was from about 11-12 years back i think it was stinky pinky but i cant find them anywhere now cant even mind where they were from as i only got clones it was in the south yorks area

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Stink Pinky marijuana seeds from T.H.Seeds.

This is a beautiful, mostly cannabis indica marijunana variety that has pink pistils highlighting some of the plant's very distinctive budding patterns, It's rounded main cola with a "crown" of buds and not much more below, make this a great "Sea of Green" plant. This marijuana plant came to us as a cutting back in 1995. Even as a cutting this plant smells strong, so good ventilation is a must.

Flowering: 60 days

Height: 120-140 cm

Yield: 350-400 p.s.m.

Qty: 10 Marijuana Seeds

Seed Company: T.H. Seeds

Recommended for: Indoor marijuana growing

Thanks

thanks man thought thats what it might have been do you know if you can still get the seeds

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Yeah but I can't link the site or company name as they don't sell them in the thct shop. Lol

Thanks

just been looking in the shop and thats what noticed na luck just have to keep looking thanks dude

Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by jmbong View Post
    hi just wondering if anyone out there has heard of this grew many years back and would love to find it again but cant remember anything about it apart from it being a great smoke and fast flowering plant any help would be great thanks jmbong
    i can remember this strain very well . it was my fav and always will be it looked gold in colour very sticky with a tinge of pink purple at the tip of the buds.
    when smoked tasted like a very nice bubblegum haze hence the name chinky pink, looked allover for this bud but only come close to similar strains went out close to around 2008 i think when it stopped dont no why . it was the best bud but i think its close to extinkt or no one does the seeds no more

surely someone out there can bring this strain back to life maybe its still going in amsterdam who noes

found it in the west yorksire region as a youth mainly by indians lol

hope this helps