Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Penn & Teller War On Drugs...

Thanks

A drug being illegal does not stop people driving on it, it just stops some people from taking it. Those crazy enough to drive on substances like cocaine will do so whether it is legal or not, I presume.

Thanks

Wicked program. Need to get this out to the mainstream.

I think I love Watermelon Girl.

Thanks

That is an awesome vid, very interesting

Thanks

The boot camp Sheriff truly was the biggest dumb ass Ive seen in many a month. He seems to assume that if all drugs are legalised, then everyone will start taking them simply because they can and will behave like psycho lunatics. He has a low opinion of the human race, I would suggest.
    Great Vid. Thanks

Thanks

American government is so crooked. If you're caught with any amount of weed you go to jail and good luck getting a job in the states after that. So fucked up. The only reason they've banned it like most governments is that the government don't get any money as it's not taxed and they just put a ridiculous and unfair punishment on being in possession with it. I'm glad I don't live in the states but this country is far from perfect too.
    OOOOO my fingers are sooo sticky.

Thanks

good show

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,051 Times

lol Penn and Teller say its all OK and the drugs are ok etc....

thats what the US gov't WANT to get out - they're seen (by the mass media Daily Mail types in the US) as crackpots.
    Doesn't do our canna crusade any good tbh.

Thanks

The only reason they've banned it like most governments is that the government don't get any money as it's not taxed and they just put a ridiculous and unfair punishment on being in possession with it.
    *sig removed..*

Thanks

good vid , i think weiner is mad at the world because he got a name like weiner , i will put money on it that he got terrorized in school for having a name like weiner ,lol

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,647 Times

Quote Originally Posted by boldswede View Post
    American government is so crooked. If you're caught with any amount of weed you go to jail and good luck getting a job in the states after that. So fucked up. The only reason they've banned it like most governments is that the government don't get any money as it's not taxed and they just put a ridiculous and unfair punishment on being in possession with it. I'm glad I don't live in the states but this country is far from perfect too.
    I thought you could get medical mj in usa now easy peasy ?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast