Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Canna Butter 101

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,670 Times

I cant wait to make this!

Just a quick question, once you re-melt it at the end can you add extra butter to it? Or is that best to do during the cooking process? half canna half butter?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,299 Times

Babybud...that is fine to add butter...it will dilute it by half but that may not be a bad thing depending on how strong the cannabutter is
    CURRENT GROW DIARY...INTO THE BLUE
    GUERILLA GROW DAIRY (MOO)....WIG DIG
    I am bonkers, stark raving mad, even possibly clinically insane. Anything I say here should be taken with a large pinch of salt and if that does'nt work and you're starting to gag, try to self-medicate. I'm trying to say something but of course, it's all complete bunkum
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." JIMI HENDRIX

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,670 Times

Quote Originally Posted by wigster View Post
    Babybud...that is fine to add butter...it will dilute it by half but that may not be a bad thing depending on how strong the cannabutter is
    thank you! yes thats what I was worried about the strength, that way it may last longer to lol!
    Or just half / half when cooking? already planning what to make!

Thanks

I've got a pan of trim & small bud on the hob now, been simmering for almost 5 hrs, fookin stinks! I only used about an oz of small bud & crystaly leaf in 1 block of butter, I'll use the whole block in a few lemon drizzle packet mix cakes, mostly going to make lemon flavour butter icing out of it but I'll add some to the cake mix.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328979631.629230.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	32.2 KB 
ID:	93616  

nuube Guest

Quote Originally Posted by fingers View Post
    I've got a pan of trim & small bud on the hob now, been simmering for almost 5 hrs, fookin stinks! I only used about an oz of small bud & crystaly leaf in 1 block of butter, I'll use the whole block in a few lemon drizzle packet mix cakes, mostly going to make lemon flavour butter icing out of it but I'll add some to the cake mix.....
    How much longer you planning to cook for?

Thanks

I was going to let it simmer for 8 hrs until i read through the rest of this thread, now I'm gunna let it go till about 1am

nuube Guest

I was going to let it simmer for 8 hrs until i read through the rest of this thread, now I'm gunna let it go till about 1am
    Takes some time doesn't it? I hate to make it as I have to wait until 9/10pm at the earliest to start!

Thanks

My first time making it. My house reeks! Do you think 12 hours simmering will be enough for how much I'm doing? I found a pot of vaporized weed I forgot about earler & chucked that in the mix

nuube Guest

My first time making it. My house reeks! Do you think 12 hours simmering will be enough for how much I'm doing? I found a pot of vaporized weed I forgot about earler & chucked that in the mix
    Yeah 12 hours should be fine, and yeah it does bloody stink. I vape at c so there would be fuck all good left in my vaped weed

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nuube For This Useful Post:

fingers (11-02-12)

Thanks

Here it is! The disc broke when I removed it, don't know how much I've got cuz I can't find the kitchen scales but I've got enough for 1 bake....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329045673.332012.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	29.4 KB 
ID:	93708  

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast