Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: making female seeds EASY !!!

Thanks

Default making female seeds EASY !!!

ive been thinking of breeding some new strain and ive been thinking of how to make the seeds female after ive bred them.

you can make female seeds by stressing the plant out in the end weeks of flowering.but this is a shit idea as the seeds i make will tent to hemie as there parents did to make them.plants that make seeds aswell as bud concentrate on making seeds and not thc. so ive been told that you can germ your seeds in water with the pill in .[female hormones] this is said to of worked many times before by my m8 and said he had a 100% female crop off the seeds.

happy growing ppl

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,660 Times

how does this work?
    how can you change the sex of a seed which is determined by an x and y chromasome.we are not talking about a monoecious plant which carrys both male and female genetics on the same plant so by adding certain chemicals we may surpress one sex and the other dominates.cannabis is diferent it has male and female sex on seperate plants[dioecious] .
    if you're retired or you ain't got a job and you ain't growing and smoking weed ,i don't know what the fuck you are doing!

Thanks

cant see that working mate
    he must of just had a good ratio like i did
    I Don't Fuck Around

Tiles Of The Simpsons Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,237 Times

Quote Originally Posted by massivemick View Post
    cant see that working mate
    he must of just had a good ratio like i did
    Yep, spot on mate.

I was once told by a mate that soaking seeds in water with a crushed woman's contraceptive pill also feminizes seeds.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,843 Times

Haha

ive read that you can germinate them in some Dutch masters Reverse, thats esientially the pill for plants... in a weird way

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

I wouldn't advise germing seeds in reverse.

If a seed is femmed, it's made using female pollen, on female hairs. If a seeds not femmed then it's fair game as to what it's going to be, could be either! But it cannot be changed, at all. Reverse can stop hermie, but it can't 'swap' the sex of a plant If you've got a male, you've got a male. No amount of contraception is going to help you with that

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggbox For This Useful Post:

NaMeLeSs2005 (27-09-10)

Thanks

whos to say it doesnt work? if you pump yourself with female hormones then you would show some sort of female differences .

Thanks

Whos to say pig's don't fly?

These are drugs designed to have an effect on the human body to suppress ovulation.. how could that same hormone cause a dormant seed to change sex?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,426 Times

Quote Originally Posted by supra View Post
    ive been thinking of breeding some new strain and ive been thinking of how to make the seeds female after ive bred them.

you can make female seeds by stressing the plant out in the end weeks of flowering.but this is a shit idea as the seeds i make will tent to hemie as there parents did to make them.plants that make seeds aswell as bud concentrate on making seeds and not thc. so ive been told that you can germ your seeds in water with the pill in .[female hormones] this is said to of worked many times before by my m8 and said he had a 100% female crop off the seeds.

happy growing ppl
    So you dont even know if it works yourself yet, i thought you would have tried and tested it before you come learning us lot??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BudBen View Post
    So you dont even know if it works yourself yet, i thought you would have tried and tested it before you come learning us lot??
    well as it says IVE BEEN TOLD so yaknow the answer to your own question so whats the point in chattin shit.

so why would think ive tryed myself??? if you looked at the post its says im thinking of making seeds and was told of an idea.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast