Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Anxiety?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,426 Times

Question Anxiety?

Right past 3 days ive developed a twitch in my neck and ive realised it gets worse after a stitchy bong

At first i thought id just pulled a muscle or trapped a nerve? Still could be, but im doubhtfull, after reading up a few things on google im worried...

Ive had shit loads on my mind lately and after reasearching my twitch it seems to be linked to anxiety... Now ive also read links between anxiety and cannabis??

What do yous think? I havent smoked anything today (first time in years and years) and i feel better for it (twitchings not as savage aswell)... But im scared its the herb?!?!

Oh and last stuff i smoked was took down wayyyy to early due to hermying (say 3 weeks into flower), so could it be a side affect off that? Aint smoked that stuff sinse yesterday morning..

Any help lads and lasses before i lose the plot...

Will a break do me good, should i avoid smoking it at all..?? Or am i just being stupid?

Thanks in advance...
    Last edited by BudMan; 05-03-10 at 03:49 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BudMan For This Useful Post:

swampy (05-03-10)

Thanks

Twitching making me give up weed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone - long time toker, first time poster here

I've been a heavy weed smoker for about 12 years now - usually daily, after work etc...

A couple of years back i started getting this weird thing when i smoked heavy weed (skunk) - my head began to twitch uncontrollably.

That freaked me out so much that i stopped smoking skunk and instead began to just smoke grass.

About 6 months ago it started happening again on grass, but only when i was really stoned. Now it happens every time i have even one toke.

I hate the thought of giving up weed completely, but am constantly worried now that i've done some weird neurological damage to myself.

At the moment the one consolation is that it's never happened when i've not been stoned.

Has anyone else had this? If so, let me here about it. Is it perminant? Temporary?

Just what the hell is going on?

I've had my first J for over a week today and i can't enjoy it because i'm so paranoid about twitching. This may be my last joint ever...
    Just found this on another forum so its not just me... Any one had anythng similar...?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BudMan For This Useful Post:

swampy (05-03-10)

Thanks

Perhaps THC/CDB/CDB in excess (or in detox) can cause neuro-muscular tissue tremmors??

Honestly tho I've never seen a head twitch due to overworked muscles. Head jerks are usually tics.

In my opinion and based on my research, if based on how I described it you think you are getting tics when you smoke, I would never smoke again. Trust me, it is NOT something you want to live with.
    Somebody please tell me im just being a paraniod wreckhead.. And im not really coming down with all these strange symptoms...

Thanks in advance, one paraniod budben....
    Last edited by BudMan; 05-03-10 at 04:34 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BudMan For This Useful Post:

swampy (05-03-10)

samhain Guest

Dunno , i dont get it .
    I do get a pulsing kinda twitch i have put it down to a clot . i can get in on my arm or around my fingers , this is prob just a spanner in the work's . . Asprin thin's the blood to help with this .
    A lad i used to work with fell to his knees in the pub ' age 30 , it was a clot . the doctor told him he was lucky it went into his lungs and not his head as it could have left him brain damaged .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to samhain For This Useful Post:

BudMan (05-03-10)

Thanks

I've had the same twitches you described for many years, It's the result of smoking too much dope. Don't worry!
    The truth is out there.

Thanks

What you saying, its gonna be permenant? Dont worry LOL??

Does it only appear when your smoking, does it go away after a break... You didnt really give much info mate, bar saying your gonna have it years, dnt worry, get used to it..

Bit more detail wouldnt go a miss ninja...
    Last edited by BudMan; 05-03-10 at 05:51 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BudMan For This Useful Post:

swampy (05-03-10)

FZjb Guest

hey m8, when i smoke early cut weed i can get super para. esp with street so called skunk with all clear tric's, even my own early testers at 7-8 weeks have sent me a little para at times.

But I have to admit it dont sound good. maybe it was the early weed, 3 weeks into 12/12 you say. i`m suprised u actualy got a hit off it!! i`d be more inclined to think it would just give u a headache.

my advice is lay off the weed for at least 4 weeks to see how you feel, there could be other stuff going on also in yur life causing some anxiety subconsiously. if u stop for 4 weeks and feel 100% better in the final 7 days, then have a smoke and go str8 bak to being like u was b4, u have it sussed

good luck m8.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to FZjb For This Useful Post:

BudMan (05-03-10)

Thanks

Yeah i wouldnt normally smoke it that early Fz, but i had nowt else and they were just little frosty buds asking to be smoked to tide me over.. And it was getting me stoned but not really an enjoyable wrecked? Could have been the chemicals, not being flushed preopelly etc...? Fuck knows...

I was convinced it was the early harvested bud but my mate came over last night and sorted me some of his stuff and it got worse, which really scared me to death.... Hence why i aint smoked out all day lol...

Fell much better today with a clear head but im still slightly twitchy, especially when i think about it.... No where near as bad as after a bucket like last night tho...

Yeah your probably right, ive got LOADS of bollox going on in my life at the minute, smoking that day and night probably isnt helping one bit... Looks like im gonna detox myself for a few weeks, sort my self out.. Then slowly introduce myself back onto it... If it comes back im fucked lol, love getting stoned too much to just give it up...

Cheers for your time lads, just feeling really stressed about this at the minute

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BudMan For This Useful Post:

swampy (05-03-10)

Yeti Sports Pentathlon Champion! Apples Champion! Chicken Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,828 Times

Hi Budben
    You mentioned this twitch,well cannabis is like a sort of relaxer,when muscles relax they sometimes get a jump,you know when you're in bed and the whole body jumps,like a spasm,well maybe this is happening in your case,too much toking mate,maybe give it a week or two,hard i know but if it slows down and then stops then you know what's causing it..
    just seen this
    twitching

17. The Following User Says Thank You to up2nogood For This Useful Post:

BudMan (05-03-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BudBen View Post
    Yeah i wouldnt normally smoke it that early Fz, but i had nowt else and they were just little frosty buds asking to be smoked to tide me over.. And it was getting me stoned but not really an enjoyable wrecked? Could have been the chemicals, not being flushed preopelly etc...? Fuck knows...

I was convinced it was the early harvested bud but my mate came over last night and sorted me some of his stuff and it got worse, which really scared me to death.... Hence why i aint smoked out all day lol...

Fell much better today with a clear head but im still slightly twitchy, especially when i think about it.... No where near as bad as after a bucket like last night tho...

Yeah your probably right, ive got LOADS of bollox going on in my life at the minute, smoking that day and night probably isnt helping one bit... Looks like im gonna detox myself for a few weeks, sort my self out.. Then slowly introduce myself back onto it... If it comes back im fucked lol, love getting stoned too much to just give it up...

Cheers for your time lads, just feeling really stressed about this at the minute
    hey bb, i aint ever had what you described, maybe as i am what u would call a part timer lol, light smoker, my better half/or he used to be lol suffered similar symptoms but he realy hit it hard 24/7, not a good idea tbh, it fucks around with brain receptors and can cause neurological disorders, im no doctor but i would think that if you detox and ease up a bit they will pass, the worse thing to do is panic hun, i know your worried but stress will just aggrivate it, as my bf has not smoked for 4 weeks now and he is looking and feeling 100% no more tics muscle spasms or tremours, he dont even want a smoke now lol. hope this helps pal.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to swampy For This Useful Post:

BudMan (05-03-10)

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast