Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Anxiety?

Thanks

i meant to say, if you can get hold of a muscle relaxant like diazipam could calm things down for a while, i take that for spondilitis and it does really help

2. The Following User Says Thank You to swampy For This Useful Post:

BudMan (05-03-10)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,426 Times

Cheers swampy, means a lot your other half having same symptoms... Yeah im just gonna lay off the weed for a while... Had a tiny tiny tiny tinyest bong just there (bout a 16th of what i normally put in the bowl) and its made it worse..... Been reading a lot into how cannabis affects the neurological system.... Well if theres something thats gonna help me quit for a bit this is the one!

Thanks everyone Feeling better allready...

Nothing worse than having something new wrong with ya, plus i always look at the worst possible answers and scare myself.. Always been like this lol, make loads out of nothing! Been flapping for days thinking im coming down with parkinsons or something horrific like tourettes

How long beofre i start jumping around shouting FUCK etc?
    Last edited by BudMan; 05-03-10 at 07:23 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BudMan For This Useful Post:

swampy (05-03-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BudBen View Post
    Cheers swampy, means a lot your other half having same symptoms... Yeah im just gonna lay off the weed for a while... Had a tiny tiny tiny tinyest bong just there (bout a 16th of what i normally put in the bowl) and its made it worse..... Been reading a lot into how cannabis affects the neurological system.... Well if theres something thats gonna help me quit for a bit this is the one!

Thanks everyone Feeling better allready...

Nothing worse than having something new wrong with ya, plus i always look at the worst possible answers and scare myself.. Always been like this lol, make loads out of nothing! Been flapping for days thinking im coming down with parkinsons or something horrific like tourettes

How long beofre i start jumping around shouting FUCK etc?
    your welcome hun, im here if ya feel the need to bend an ear, if its any consolation my bf also has chronic OCD, and im almost sure smoking make him extra para and anxious, i htink its all down to the amount ya smoke, i can have a wee puff helps calm me and chill out, bf initially gets the same reaction but then he's gotta go and hammer it for weeks on end and the not so nice symptoms appear, so maybe something else to think about,

6. The Following User Says Thank You to swampy For This Useful Post:

BudMan (06-03-10)

Thanks

Spotted this thread and was instantly attracted. In the past, well that's another story. For anxiety, the 'other woman' can magnify the thoughts that cause it in your head, if you ain't got the thread on them it might make ya go a bit freaky (ever been so stressed at work your eye starts goin?). Just take it in your stride mate, if you feel you should slow, then slow, don't pressure it

Ultimately, the human body can take anything in moderation.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to carnagerider For This Useful Post:

BudMan (05-03-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by carnagerider View Post
    Spotted this thread and was instantly attracted. In the past, well that's another story. For anxiety, the 'other woman' can magnify the thoughts that cause it in your head, if you ain't got the thread on them it might make ya go a bit freaky (ever been so stressed at work your eye starts goin?). Just take it in your stride mate, if you feel you should slow, then slow, don't pressure it

Ultimately, the human body can take anything in moderation.
    Mate i dont understand most of that lol, perhaps i need to be stoned

Thanks

You need to change to a pure indica strain. Stay away from sativas and skunk.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BudBen View Post
    Mate i dont understand most of that lol, perhaps i need to be stoned
    lol, I was baked when I wrote it myself mate. Basically I had a long line of shit for 8 years from being 21, my mother was dying of pulmonary fibrosis but she got a lung transplant when she had about 2 weeks left in her, I was lucky on that one but my gran died of cancer 6 month after because she missed all the signs while looking after my mam. A year or so after that my uncle who I was living with hung himself and I found him and cut him down, a year after that my best mate died in a car crash, 2 years after that another of my uncles hung himself. Things levelled out for about a year then my brain broke on me, post traumatic stress disorder and reactive depression, completely flipped one day and started cutting myself to trade emotional pain for physical. After that I stopped smoking herb and drinking for 3 month till I got a reign on my emotions and how to deal with them instead of ignoring them.

Now I'm 30, things are all sorted out, happy home life with a kid on the way and back to smokin herb with no psychosis.

So all in all, I'd say weed can amplify good or bad emotions but it's down to the persons control. If you have a loose grip then ease of, that's what I learned

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to carnagerider For This Useful Post:

91181 (21-03-11), BudMan (06-03-10), Dam High (25-03-11), The Green Man (19-03-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TOC HPS View Post
    You need to change to a pure indica strain. Stay away from sativas and skunk.
    Interesting ive heard the opposite when reasearching the problem mate, do you have any evidence or experience on this subject buddy? And what do you mean by skunk??

Quote Originally Posted by carnagerider View Post
    lol, I was baked when I wrote it myself mate. Basically I had a long line of shit for 8 years from being 21, my mother was dying of pulmonary fibrosis but she got a lung transplant when she had about 2 weeks left in her, I was lucky on that one but my gran died of cancer 6 month after because she missed all the signs while looking after my mam. A year or so after that my uncle who I was living with hung himself and I found him and cut him down, a year after that my best mate died in a car crash, 2 years after that another of my uncles hung himself. Things levelled out for about a year then my brain broke on me, post traumatic stress disorder and reactive depression, completely flipped one day and started cutting myself to trade emotional pain for physical. After that I stopped smoking herb and drinking for 3 month till I got a reign on my emotions and how to deal with them instead of ignoring them.

Now I'm 30, things are all sorted out, happy home life with a kid on the way and back to smokin herb with no psychosis.

So all in all, I'd say weed can amplify good or bad emotions but it's down to the persons control. If you have a loose grip then ease of, that's what I learned
    Fucking hell mate, im sure most people couldnt cope with a third of that shit! Jeesus!!

Glad your back on track tho lad, nice to hear your imput...

Anyhow after not smoking anything today or yesterday im feeling so much better... Still slightly odd feeling but its only been 2 days... Probably not used to this straight head more than anything...

Infact its quite sad that its taken something to scare me half to death to make me have a break.... Im just a raging druggie lol

Contending with the boredom is hardest, just trying to keep myself busy... The urges to sneak off for a bong etc.. Also didnt eat a bean yesterday or today yet.... No appertite what so ever.

Thanks

Wow mate, just read your thread..
    I can't say I've ever noticed a "tick" or "twitch" from smoking the herb.
    Could be because you harvested too early, having not experienced it, I can't really say.

Any chance of getting your hands on a diferent smoke, even if it's a small amount too see what effect that has?
    If the twitch returns with another strain / variety, it would suggest it is related to the MJ.

If you've got any issues on your mind or problems going on, sometimes the smoking surpresses them and they can manifest themselves in other ways.
    The mind and body are truly amazing things.

Can't say this is something I've experienced myself but I hope you get it resolved or it resolves itself before you go too crazy lol.

-----------------------------GROW DIARIES----------------------------
    |

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TheGreenMachine For This Useful Post:

BudMan (06-03-10)

Thanks

As an update BudBen, i've had another wobble (so it happens to us all). Only a small one that I've managed to control, too much smoke n started to feel like the angel of death again. It created a little bit of panic thinkin that the big guy upstairs is gonna deal me another shit hand during the wifes child birth. I'm gonna lay off the smoke for a couple of weeks to stabalise.

It's just good to know I've learnt from my past experience.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast