Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What Strains Of Cannabis Have You Smoked ?

Thanks

Default What Strains Of Cannabis Have You Smoked ?

Hello i,v started this thread to see what strains people have smoked and what they were like. e.g smell ,taste, effects, to give me an idea of what would be best to grow next. Any comments would be very greatful.Thanks.

I only really know of a few strains i,v smoked because i,m new to growing but have been smoking cannabis for 14 years and bought from dealers who most dont even know what type there sellin themselves. What i,v smoked Northern Lights, Armageddon, White Widow, White Rhino, Cheese, Ak47,Orange bud, Purple Haze, it was purple looked like haze but who knows lol but it was real nice. Cant wait to smoke what i,v got growing now , Ams ( Anti Mold System ), Speed Devil Automatic, Short Ryder , not long now. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PICT0380..JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	9816  

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,621 Times

Loads....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ganesha View Post
    Loads....
    Too many to remember yeh lol

Thanks

red cherry berry and 8ball kush both a banging smoke and available from various seed banks
    smell 10/10
    taste 10/10
    head 10/10
    a heavy stoned of both
    both in my shortlist
    i loves it so KEEP IT GREEN

Thanks

i dont have any idea how many i have tried, lots!

for instance, just back from my 5th trip to Amsterdam, and tried 17 varieties this trip, 5 of which were new

tangerine dream is nice but wayyyyy overrated
    lol

Thanks

yea i tried tangerine dream in december i wasnt that impressed however id been smoking non stop for 4 days, super lemon haze is probably the most potent ive had, that shit made the room pulsate, g13 is nice if ya like cheezy weeds, 100% sativa is nice too (a nice american lady gave us a bag of it in the greenhouse because she was leaving), pineapple is nice the smell is awesome (LILT!!) and it was stronggggg!! strawberry cough, cheese, blues, armours, white widow, white dolphin..............the list goes on and will continue to grow!!

Thanks

Fuck me, I've got 15 different types of weed and 3 types of hash on my shelf at the moment so god know how many I've smoked in my lifetime.

I reckon I must've easily smoked 100 different strains, I'd be here all day listing them.
    don't get in trouble that you can't get out of...

Thanks

a friend gave me some called Sharks Breath yesterday, its produced by DNA seeds, what a smoke, first stuff to keep me stoned for hours in donkeys, good taste as well, nice dense buds, mad thing is its the fist time the lad has ever grown any, it blew the arse clear off thew majority of weed available in this area, always enjoy a Blueberry strain meself

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Sharks breath is a landrace sativa I think from Jamaica , I'd live to try some of that .

Ps. If you check the smoke/grow reports you will get a better idea of the strains .
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

Thanks

Like most ppl on here.to many to remember.ones that stick out over the years:sharks breath,exodus cheese ,nebula ,an triple x .but the best weed to smoke is the thc after harvesting buy hand.I don't think iv ever been so stoned before...tastes amazing aswell

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast