Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: What Sentence Could YOU Get For Growing Weed.?!?

Thanks

@the wolf - you got bloody lucky there mate, dont do it again, or at least move towns

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by the wolf View Post
    now then lads i got busted in2008 with 14 fully matured plants under 4 600 lights and recived a cauion at the staion then 18 months later was busted with 34 plant 20 fully mature the rest 6/8" 20 were under 6x600 the rest in a tent in my garadge under 1x400 i told the pigs it was stricly personal and that i thought i had a cannabis problem i was taken to the station charged with cultivation and bailed to apear in court a week later after two visits to court i was given 100 hours cs and 12 mounths probation +£85 costs i live in leeds yorkshire i think punishment depends on were you live.i think i was quite lucky with what i got ?????? p.s the only problem i have with cannabis i that i cant get enough of tha shit!!!!
    aug 2009 got nicked with 17 plants and got 125hrs CS, got nicked dec 2010 with 3 plants and 2 seedlings and got £85 fine 150hrs CS an 12wk jail suspended for 12mths, just been told today by CS officer that my GP has written me off and i cant do CS anymore, so im off to court again very soon to be re-sentenced accordingly, 2nd offence for cultivation in 18mths and their not happy bunnies ere in Prestatyn North Wales,
    what was it everyone said about a caution 1st time ? i thought so................

G
    WHEN GOD CREATED EARTH - HEATH ROBINSON GAVE US TREE'S

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heath's Deciple For This Useful Post:

leyus (31-10-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heath's Deciple View Post
    what was it everyone said about a caution 1st time ? i thought so................

G
    Probably a bit hard to argue 17 plants as a percy grow which most seem to get a caution.

blurry-vision Guest

Caution for 3 plants in flower about a year ago.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heath's Deciple View Post
    aug 2009 got nicked with 17 plants and got 125hrs CS, got nicked dec 2010 with 3 plants and 2 seedlings and got £85 fine 150hrs CS an 12wk jail suspended for 12mths, just been told today by CS officer that my GP has written me off and i cant do CS anymore, so im off to court again very soon to be re-sentenced accordingly, 2nd offence for cultivation in 18mths and their not happy bunnies ere in Prestatyn North Wales,

G
    lol i used to race autograss in prestatyn :P
    agreed, north wales police are over the top about trivial things.
    i am watching a local case 3 local lads have been caught with 1500 plants under a boxing club
    they are up for sentence 10th February will post results on here
    Last edited by DangerDragon; 21-01-11 at 12:50 AM.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...e-grow-in-soil
    It's a funny world we live in - We had Empires run by Emperors, then we had Kingdoms run by Kings. Now we have Countries run by Cunt's...
    Paranoia is just a fancy word for "acute awareness"

Thanks

Hey guys, i am about to start a little grow room with 1 600w son-agro light (and as many plants as i can get in it) - can i put a spin on this thread and ask the people who got caught "HOW DID YOU GET CAUGHT?" -

i have heard that thermal imaging can be a problem - has anyone been caught by this?

Thanks guys

Thanks

leejennings....... There was somethin in paper just a few dayz ago where someone woman got her house busted over the 2 heatlmps she has for her guinea pig hut's in the garage and a few more story's about people from my home town bein busted thru the copper chopper's, best way to get off with heat lamps is LED's or CFL#s which are both really like using an energy saving bulb to grow decent plant's!
    Stoner 4 lyf, get high, eat high, sleep high, fuck high! Gas Mask's are the way forward if you aint tried 1 u aint been stoned ;o)

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showg...0&ppuser=16022 Blue Mystic Grow Pic's

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to newbie_hemp_grow For This Useful Post:

Because_i_got_high (03-02-11), leyus (31-10-13), pickledsweade (13-06-15)

Thanks

Yeh the guinea pig story ^ was ridiculous.. that's gotta show that they use no other evidence than a suspicious heat signiture in certain cases...

I always thought they would have to use.. heat sig + tip off or other evidence before raiding people.

Back to the very first post in this thread.. So you get pulled for an exhaust blowing or what not... wouldn't you normally just be given a ticket requiring you to have the work fixed? aswell as a producer? how did that lead to them finding the grinder and seeds? Unless they were spotted out in the open??

Thanks

Interesting thread but it would be useful to know how you guys got caught.

Thanks

first time was a bird two doors down got a dig off he boyfriend phoned pigs a decided to visit my pad they caght a slight wiff second time my birds tosspot son give my address to pig after he had been up to no good next thing pigs with search warrant i must be the most unlucky person in yorkshire !!!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast