Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: What Sentence Could YOU Get For Growing Weed.?!?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,934 Times

It's disgusting and a complete waste of taxpayers money.

I'm sure if you asked the taxpayers what they considered more important.... people who grow their own weed, or, sex offenders violent crims heroin n crack dealers etc...

I'm fairly sure the vote would be unanimous.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sativa Steve For This Useful Post:

burtioto (17-10-11), leyus (31-10-13), relto (27-06-11), Tabbatha (27-06-11)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,112 Times

I was looking for a house to rent once, and the estate agent gave us an appointment on a sat. We turned up about 20 mins early and found the landlord there with 2 skips and a few other people.

They were carting out 100's of plant pots and miles of silver ducting etc. It turns out the house had been raided 2 days before, this house had 7 bedrooms and an annexe flat. EVERY room in the house was set up for growing apparently except the annexe flat.

I really wanted that house but thought better of it when I saw that. It would be kinda stupid moving into a house with that kinda history, you'd be worried about smoking a joint ffs.
    Not sure how they found the grow, heli's would probably not be able to fly over because the house was right on the approach to a large international airport !

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,934 Times

Shit, that's another one of my properties found.

Luckily i've got like 20 left

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sativa Steve For This Useful Post:

leyus (31-10-13)

Thanks

would not suprise me if the filth..trawled through ebay as well...loads of grow shops on there

Thanks

i was working on mersey island in essex about three weeks ago when a 74yr old man was caught and sentenced for cultivating more than 100 plants he was sentenced to 18 months suspended for 2yrs result i would say

Thanks

My best friend from school, omg thats 25 years ago, is a career policeman, he's a chief inspector now (won't say where) and smokes more weed than anyone. anyway we were talking and he told me they are not bothered about Percy grower but if they get a tip off they won't ignore it and will act on it if you have 4 plants or 400, so yes percy is not important to the police, mega raids, men and resources for one old guy with 3 beautiful green northern lights in his celler to get slapped wrist and 20 hrs cs; but they will actively go after you if they know you are growing.
    He also told me the costs of using a helicopter are rediculous and with more cuts coming under the tories the forces the use of helicopters is being limited to serious crimes and traffic?? If they get a tip of yes they will check it out but as a previous poster says best way to have a successful grow is to just tell no one if you need to share your experience just post on here or one of the other hundreds of cannabis forums.
    The police are shit they rely on tips and information to solve anything so if no one knows about your grow no one can sell you out to the old bill.

lonely life this percy grower life lol but so rewarding

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to elegantfool For This Useful Post:

leyus (31-10-13), needsmust (19-06-12), Pugz (27-06-11), relto (27-06-11), Reppinuk (15-07-11)

Thanks

I just don't know if I can continue to face the loneliness sniff sniff

Twofootlong Guest

Feel free to send abuse (I don't care as I get it all the time!! ) but I have a friend who is in the met who knows I grow and I can backup what had been said on here already that they are not activily looking for Percy growers. According to him it's way too much paperwork. However he did say that if you get arrested for something else not related and they see evedence of growing or somebody reports a funny 'smell' etc.. then they can't be seen to be ignoring it.
    What I say is the honest truth. I even have a picture of him standing next to a blue cheese plant I grew last year on my patio. He used to be a stoner but is gutted that he can't even be around people smoking now as he does regulary get random drug tests.
    Last edited by Twofootlong; 03-07-11 at 03:19 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Looking to learn View Post
    Interesting thread but it would be useful to know how you guys got caught.
    No offence buddy but if i knew that or any 1 else did we wouldnt of gotten caught woud we, but at a guess i would say i was grass. peace

Thanks

Default I got busted too ; {

Hey guys , just would like to share my story with you lot if ya dont mind lol . So i had partitioned my room off so that i could grown seven decently sized plants, 2 weeks into flowering and things are goin well with my makeshift grow, anyway i wake up start to play the xbox and get high with a friend, suddenly i get this little urge to peek thru the blinds and take a quick look at the carpark..... and to my utter suprise there it was the dirrty discusting riot van they i had never wished to see. Anyway i started to look back and forth as if to say to my friend do summert ya cunt! the helpful bastard stashed his bud and scales in my fuckin bed, wich really unerves me to this day. So i shout down the stairs to my mum the police are comin to nock on mum!!! after tryin to play smart arse for like 2 mins she let then in the silly twat! and they come straight up stairs into my bedroom and asked where is the grow ??? as to wich i replyed what grow??? good eh. So then there was abit of awkward ness and i basically had to look at it for them too see it the dum cunts, because when they opened my door it just looked like a small bedroom because i had all posters covering the plaster board that was to split my room. At this point i was feeling really nervous for some reason and just wishing to god they wouldnt take the nutes, they took everthing including nutes and left me with just a plaster board and a few leafs.... the ride to the station was really fun wiffing my plants as they sat right infront of me waitin to be destroyed or whatever. When they took me inside i was given a lawyer and he told me to basically say it was all persy wich i did, and they took my finger prints n stuff and gladly sent me on my way, so now im back at home GOING ABSOLUTLEY NUTTS!!!! WORSE PART OF IT ALL IS THAT I HAD TO BUY SOME OFF STREET TO CALM ME DOWN.... WICH IS WHAT I WAS TRYIN TO AVOID IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! lesson for the kiddies dont tell nobody simple as that my friends.

PEACE OUT

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reppinuk For This Useful Post:

leyus (31-10-13), pea3150 (23-07-11)

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast