Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Are you in any kinda of trouble?

Thanks

There is an idea. Rape it for everything it has on it.
    -=BMAB=-
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

I read about growing with rents in the house was a bad idea so many times but i thought i could get away with it. evidently not

I can rehouse the tent no bother. Just i was getting right into growin it myself . i guess i have to make the decision whether to grow chilles and use these skills later down the line or just move the grow opp. what do u rekon guys?
    Mi say mi bun it an pass it on da right

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kelso-420 For This Useful Post:

BuildMeAButterFly (26-04-10)

Thanks

guerilla that shitttttt!

Thanks

Deffo. I spent the last couple of years doing the same, Just growing small chillies and herbs around the house to keep my finders busy. Sucked as i had to buy weed. But with all the work going on last couple of years gone by i just couldn't do it "full stop"... So unlike "them" being "parents" i know what it's like to live around people you don't want to know what you are doing in your own time. We may all be adults, But many people seem to act like children when they don't like something your doing *i'm telllllllllling* as so on

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BuildMeAButterFly For This Useful Post:

kelso-420 (26-04-10)

Thanks

Going to look into making hash. i don't live in a place suitable for guerrilla growing as i have no transport and it fair well build up area i live in.im going to look into growing legal things for now to keep me busy and increase my skill.

my original plan was to grow legal plants but i got tempted to grow my own bud by a contaminated/poor quality/wet/moldy green that goes around these parts.

cheers for all replies. im glad i registered to this forum.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Why not grow legal stuff and sly a couple of weed plants in at a later date , put a lock on ur door and if ur parents want to c wot ur growing stash ur weed plants in a wardrobe and show them the tent, and if u grow tomatoes and steawberrys and chillis that ur mum can cook with they might get used to the idea of u having a skill and possibly let u put 1 plant in amongst ur fruit and veg.
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

It's not on growing in someone elses house without their permission.

If you get caught then they can get prosecuted too.
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,184 Times

even with thier permission MC mate lol
    but i grow in someone elses house with permission and the best thing you can do is put a phat lock on the room the grow is in and tell the owner that if it ever comes on top the only words they should be saying are "cuntstable i had no idead anything like this was going on in my house, the door is always locked so how would i?" not saying thats gonna save homeowner from prosicution but its certainly gonna make things harder for te police to prove, and at the end of the day thats the main thing here, they have to prove the owner knew it was there. ive taken my treehouse out of the loft as its going in a spare room for my next grow but when it was in the loft i had the power running from a hallway socket (wire coming through celing and hidden behind a large bookcase) this was just a precaution so i could say to police the owner knew nothing of it. its going in a spare room now which is less stealthy than a loft but like i said best thing i can do is get a lock on the door and be a good boy.
    cock

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,596 Times

aw thats gutting kelso mate i'll see you in the non canna section for now then eh? chillies are fun to grow like and the harvest is still enjoyable. if your re-homing effort goes to cock she'd be welcome here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2