Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Thread: electicity spikes and police

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,891 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Icon View Post
    Sorry I switched the taxi driver off when he started swearing at me.
    Once again clearly showing he has no conception of what is actually going on in the world if he has to use statements like that to get his point across

Its not like I dont swear my self but I dont get involved in debates with people that can not articulate it makes an idiot of both sides in the end and I am not an idiot.

I understand your point of view in principal but its just simply not how you think it is.
    The director of one company does not arbitrarily decide to not advertise with one company because of certain issues or they may do in one instance but not in another.

The World is such a complicated place that you can draw virtually any conclusions you wish by the use of brands, political dogma, family names etc etc.

The fact is the World is in a constant state of flux things change.
    Eg The Sun (News paper) used to be Tory then it went Labour now its back Tory. But it was always controlled by Murdoch during this time and various editors apply their own slant on things.

I dont expect people to stick their heads in the sand but I dont believe that the powers that be are leading me down the road that you seem to think they are and I trust the Nation as a whole to not let this happen either

Thats why People stood up to Hitler, Thats why the Egyptian/Syrian uprising came from the People,

Thats why their are riots on occasion, Thats why there are national strikes on occasion.

Have belief in our selves as a species and try to help each other where we can and the World will be a better place

There will always be greedy scoundrels I am certain of that, like that Labour MP Denis McShane (read about his full escapades) that was taking the mickey but its human nature and part of how the survival instinct of the human race works so we have to accept that this will happen and hopefully the human condition will keep everything in a reasonable balance.

Have faith in the country its really not full of "ass holes" as you seem to believe.

ATB
    Icon
    " Have belief in our selves as a species and try to help each other where we can and the World will be a better place "

Word, bruv.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockster For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-04-20), Glynne (11-02-17), tre_93543 (22-11-12)

Thanks

i have been running a 600 watt and sometimes a 400 aswell.also the usual fans pumps etc,for 10 year plus.more or less constantly i dont really do holidays.i live alone aswell and have never had any queries.i get the yearly statement saying you are classed as a high energy user/my gas one says ima low energy user lol i only switch gas on in winter.i dont even know if the electricity company know i live alone.they would prob be suspicious if they knew that,but like has been said,why would they even care.we all know they are greedy cunts,and bleed us dry for our power,im sure they would encourage it.if it ever became legal oh how they would be jumping for glee.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to boydamien For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-04-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,743 Times

The electricity supplier is more likely to be suspicious if your electricity usage suddenly drops by a large amount (as you could be bypassing the meter).

My wife uses the tumbledryer all the time so my 400W HPS for my grow is fuck all.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr_Bimble For This Useful Post:

boydamien (03-02-13), GEORGE (16-04-20)

Thanks

In terms of spikes if you're worried it might be worth investing £30 or so on an energy monitor, some suppliers provide them for free. I recently bought one and the 'spike' when turning on a gavita 600 via a black box contactor is about 3x less than when the microwave is turned on. Drastically less than the washing machine and dwarfed even more by the tumble dryer. While obviously these appliances run for shorter periods than lighting, in terms of spikes, there are loads of things used in your house that will give a bigger burst on your meter reading.
    I got an Efergy Elite, but theres loads of other makes n models out there.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SupaFreq For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-04-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,129 Times

and i thought this was a thread about electricity spikes lol

interesting read though

10. The Following User Says Thank You to green grass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-04-20)

Thanks

Default Energy suppliers reporting people Growing cannabis

Quote Originally Posted by gbcheeky View Post
    hi ive heard alot about power spikes when you first turn on a hps.. which is obversly the reason you need a contactor, but ive been informed that the energy companys can tell when a household gets a spike of electricity and that if these spikes are happening regularly, which obversly if your growing the good stuff then you will be spiking daily at a exact time each day.. ive heard they monitor this for a short time, then pass the information over to the police, so they can take it further, ie raiding, observation or however they go about there business.. any one know anything about this??? when i heard this information got a bit worryed, fort id ask people who might no! cheers!
    I used to work for British gas and they were constantly reporting people.

We could see when there was a great surge, this surge is caused by the igniters form the high intensity discharge lamps used, a surge is to ignite the bulb which we could see, when the bulb is first ignited, its only when they reach full brightness this then drops its a very unique power draw.

Only fair sized scale operations were reported the best way to hide it is use Tesla modules to charge and discharge the electricity, you can even charge Tesla modules at charging stations if you want to be super under the radar but no electrical company will report high usage its only if they see a correlation at certain times of the day lights on / off, this way we are unable to see the surge, dont tell them I told you guys though.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to adam189 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-04-20)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13