Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: electicity spikes and police

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,743 Times

Or you could run two flowering tents on 12/12 so there will be lights on 24 hours a day - therefore constant demand & double the bud!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bimble View Post

I'm so confident I'll eat my hat if someone on this site gets busted for using <= 500W of CFL/HPS becasue of the increased electricity usage.
    Yes but I'm using at least 1700w in a flat - how confident are you about that amount?

My point is that everyone else in the block, even high leccy users, won't be using quite as much as me and it's the comparision that makes me stand out.
    don't get in trouble that you can't get out of...

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Road_Runner View Post
    Yes but I'm using at least 1700w in a flat - how confident are you about that amount?

My point is that everyone else in the block, even high leccy users, won't be using quite as much as me and it's the comparision that makes me stand out.
    1700w is absolutely fuck all. The computers in my house draw that alone, and if I counted any oil filled radiators(Another 2000w) and the boiler(Around 4000w) and the kitchen appliances, let alone the lights or TV then the figure would be even higher. Stop being so paranoid.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggbox For This Useful Post:

Axx (03-03-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eggbox View Post
    1700w is absolutely fuck all. The computers in my house draw that alone, and if I counted any oil filled radiators(Another 2000w) and the boiler(Around 4000w) and the kitchen appliances, let alone the lights or TV then the figure would be even higher. Stop being so paranoid.
    auch you need to get your own power plant mate :P lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by relto View Post
    holy shit ..if they jump from lamp post to lamp post ..i`m fooked..from my bedroom the lampost is only 1 and a half foot away from my grow space..in fact 14 inches away from my window..might try and tap into it..so the monkeys get 400 volts up their arse when jumping from 1 to another lmfao
    If you can bend that lamp post through the window into your room then it's on your property, you can legally tap it |Fact.
    First grow
    250W CFL stealth hempy. Jock Horror.
    Second grow 375W CFL stealth hempy. Early Girl.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ViK View Post
    If you can bend that lamp post through the window into your room then it's on your property, you can legally tap it |Fact.
    Tried that but it dont come on at the times i desire, so bent it back out of the window and decided to just pay my bills instead.

Bom!
    Om Namah Shivaya!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BomShiva For This Useful Post:

Axx (03-03-13)

Thanks

Hahah, I hadn't thought of that... It'd be like doing an outdoor grow but inside

Thanks

I used to be a meter man. The current Ampys (meter manufactrurer varies depending on your REC regional electricity company) cannot be interrogated for this type of information (high inductive current at regular times). Smart meters may be different.

So the converastion should go like this:

Man from wherever: "Hello sonny, you're electricity consumption pattern is suspicious"
    You: "Fuck off, I've got some welding to do. Then I'm going to kiln a pot I've thrown. I love clay, me." Closes door on official...

People are right on this forum. You will get busted through telling others or by stealing you leccy, not the leccy company sniffing around.

Let's not forget our civil liberties. An Englishman's home is his castle. If someone needs to know what I'm up to in my house, they need to be a part of my family. That means they have to be my kid or my wife. So, offer them the choice of adoption or gay sex. Then close the door.
    “One person can make a difference and every person should try.” JFK.

Thanks

fred888 is there a difference between having you meter pay as you go or quartly with the elec company finiding out or is it the same ?
    ..............(0 0)
    ----oOO-- (_)-----.
    ╔═══════════════
    ║.......THC TALK........
    ╚═══════════════
    '----------------oOO
    ...........|__|__|
    ............ || ||
    ......... ooO Ooo

Never hold your farts in.
    they travel up your spine, into your brain, and that's where you get shitty ideas from.

God Made Weed, Man Made Booze Who Do We Trust?

Thanks

a bit like me then im running x4 fillters in my fish tanks 2 canister fillters and two internals i dont need the two internals but there handy if i need a hospital tank i never thought how much jungle juice i pull bny running the tanks :S

Anway most lecy companys whone give a shite so long as youpay the bills and dont make life hard for them IE chasing you for there bill unless you convert yer whole house i dout the`d dob you in
    Quote Originally Posted by wert View Post
    i wonder if it will leave you a note ''dear john.....'' when it trundles off to the neighbors house that is growing with a 600w light instead of your 400w.........sneaky little ..........
    Fathers nearly silent fan and fillter modClick here

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast