Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Who can be trusted in ordering seeds?

Thanks

Wait a couple of days and you may be able to buy them legal in California!!

Lets hope so

ATB

Thanks

I used attitude seed bank for my first time with success. took a while since they ship from the UK.
    Same here. no problems. I was advised to only use seed banks from the U.K and stay away from Holland since the packages are more scrutinized. According to Jorge Cervantes, even if your seeds are seized at customs, you will just lose the seeds. He says he knows of no one ever prosecuted in the U.S for ordering seeds and having them seized. Due to this, I only order from places that guarantee delivery (meaning, if they are seized, they will re-send them for free) but this service does cost a little more. I have no clue if the advise about only using seed banks from the U.K is valid, but it worked for me.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SubZero For This Useful Post:

Thanks

someone was complaining about all their feminised seeds been male from Pick n mix the other day ;-)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iggypot View Post
    someone was complaining about all their feminised seeds been male from Pick n mix the other day ;-)
    i hope not!

Thanks

Nirvanashop.com

Thanks

Default Trusted online seedshop that ships worldwide

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpizzle View Post
    I see all these seed vendors online, but they all seem to have bad reviews on germanation and shipping issues.
    I have been reluctant to order from anyone for fear they will just keep my money and not ship the seeds. Also, I am concerned about my order being intercepted in some way and causing me legal problems.
    Are there any seed dealers that are reliable and have good seeds?
    Thanks!
    I stumbled apon this shop: " I love growing Marijuana . com" I am new so cannot leave any links for you, but you will find it. I believe this store to be pretty new but they are one of the first who guarantee that you get your stuff. So it is no longer your problem if seeds get intercepted or delayed they take that responsibility. It takes some time though but I got my seeds after 12 days. Will start my crop next week :-)

Give it a try!

Thanks

7 years later....... and this guy probably has some of the best seed available to him

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3