Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Top or not blueberry?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Go for it m8 no worrys BUT blues is an 8-10 weeker I'm leaving mine for 10 I think unless it tells me different .
    If you grow/use medical marijuana you are a criminal , to be classed as a patient you need to buy drugs from the goverment. Cannamancan.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,051 Times

Quote Originally Posted by cannamancan View Post
    and doesn't put me on my ass.
    Is it just me then - I find Blueberry really strong (but unsubtle) - bit of a sledgehammer.
    Don't get me wrong I will smoke it but I don't particularly enjoy the stone, it's a bit too mind-numbing for me. Not very creative.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azerbanphal For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (28-06-10), GEORGE (06-09-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,613 Times

I agree that blueberry dont need feeding a great deal. I slightly bend my main head so its on par with side branches. Gives u more main heads, love growing and smoking blueberry the blueberry strain i have is a quick finisher and is done in about 8 mayb 9 week at most. I find it quite easy to grow. If growing blueberry from seed and its dutch passion watch out for hermies!! its a twat for it. leafy

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leafy For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (28-06-10), GEORGE (06-09-22)

Thanks

blueberry is a devastator for sure... i found the the inside stem of the pan leaves was the most beautiful smell i have ever sniffed, insane... and i grew dutch passion but next time im gonna get dj shorts,
    .. a tipple made it topple and
    a nipple put a stop to all.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bushdriver For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (28-06-10), GEORGE (06-09-22), leafy (30-06-10)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Azerbanphal View Post
    Is it just me then - I find Blueberry really strong (but unsubtle) - bit of a sledgehammer.
    Don't get me wrong I will smoke it but I don't particularly enjoy the stone, it's a bit too mind-numbing for me. Not very creative.
    I've only had it once on a canpipe and found it really euphoric , I just sat back on a sun lounger on my m8s patio and looked up at the stars it was amazing , it was just right . The last time I felt like that of weed was in the 90s of sensiseeds northern lights.

I tried lsting 1 branch and it snapped I had to fix it with some surgical tape , aplaster and part of a cane.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-22)

Thanks

gutteed it snapped....i thought u were listing materials to make blue peters tracey island for a minut lol
    I Don't Fuck Around

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to massivemick For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (29-06-10), GEORGE (06-09-22)

Thanks

It's not bothered it 1 bit lol, it's just soldiered on through.
    Think it's about 3 weeks in and the buds are coming in thick and fast.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,613 Times

Glad is has sorted self out Love the strain just put one into flower myself. In for a treat when its done! leafy

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leafy For This Useful Post:

cannamancan (01-07-10), GEORGE (06-09-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by leafy View Post
    I agree that blueberry dont need feeding a great deal. I slightly bend my main head so its on par with side branches. Gives u more main heads, love growing and smoking blueberry the blueberry strain i have is a quick finisher and is done in about 8 mayb 9 week at most. I find it quite easy to grow. If growing blueberry from seed and its dutch passion watch out for hermies!! its a twat for it. leafy
    8-9 weeks is a quick finisher ? What is a long finishing blueberry? I've only read up on 2 and they say 8-10 weeks which means about 9 weeks dunnit? I normaly only do 7 week flowering strains but the blueberry is going to decide and tell me when she's comming down .
    Cause of limited space I originally picked a 7 week finisher so I could get a good little cycle going , and now every Tuesday I pull 1 plant out and put 1 back in and have last weeks plant dry with 2-3 oz on it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-09-22)

Thanks

Found this:

Mostly Indica

Origin: Oregon, USA

Breeder: D.J. Short

"Blue Berry- Another mostly Indica plant of superior quality. This fast maturing girl produces large, crystallized buds with natural occuring bluish hues. The Blue Berry taste is unmistakable and very pleasurable on the palate. A favored treat for all connoisseurs' Cannabis menu. Pick some Blue Berry and have a happy, healty harvest.

Specifications: ~ Type: Indica/Sativa, indoor and outdoor. Start vegetate: 1-2 weeks after roots show. Clip center cola. Flowering time: 45-55 days. - Sagarmatha seedbank catalog

" Blue Berry is a mostly Indica (80% Indica, 20% Sativa) strain, that dates to the late 1970's. A large producer under optimum conditions. A dense and stout plant with red, purple and finally blue hues that usually cure to a lavender blue. The finished product has a very fruity aroma and taste of Blue Berry. It produces a notable and pleasantly euphoric high of the highest quality and is very long lasting. Medium to large calyxes. "Blue Berry" has a long shelf life and stores well over a long period of time.

Specifications: Flower: 6-7 weeks (45-55 days) - Dutch Passion SeedBank catalog

" Buds from the two Blue Berry keepers are my most popular, although not most potent. The smoke is soo clean and sweet. It's like it actually clears your sinuses but with a sweet berry flavour. When being transported, it doesn't attract as much attention as my other strains." - Vic High

"I would not recommend Blue Berry unless you want to become an experienced grower quickly. Blue Berry.although a quality plant, will test a beginner's ability. It's usually the first plant in my garden to tell me that I'm doing something wrong. If your a beginner, why not go with a proven such as Northern Lights 5? - Vic High

"I would have to say to give Blue Berry a shot. I received mine from BC Seeds, WOW. I used to grow with stash seeds, No more. Blue Berry in 65 days budding time produced 1.8 Oz per s.f. with 55 watts per s.f. vented highly. The strength and the taste were a 10 on 1-10 with Skunk ~1 being a 5."

BCGA: Blue Berry and it's yields

"Blue Berry - 10 seeds purchased from Marc Emery at Hemp BC. Reported to have been supplied by Sagarmatha Seeds. Reported to be mostly indica plant 2-3' high that matures in 45-55 days. Reported to produce large crystalized buds with natural occuring blueish hues and an unmistakable berry taste and aroma.

Of the ten seeds, I got 5 males and 5 females. They all started out looking very deformed with wrinkled leaves and variegation. At first I thought it was due to excessive inbreeding but later found out that the strain was treated with cholchicine. Two males and one female were precosious and would not stop flowering regardless og light cycle. These were discarded. Of the remaining 3 males, two would not shed pollen ( they would flower but the pollen would not drop). These were also discarded. The fifth male (BL-9 was father) was by far the most robust and fortunately did shed pollen. It was used to pollinate select mothers. Two of the females produced great buds that didn't smell like Blue Berry, so seeds were collected (BL-8 & BL-10). Very robust and they produced the sweetest berry like smoke. Clones of both were kept as mothers and seeds produced with BL-9 as the father.

These clones mature at about 3 feet tall, with a few side branches. All deformities have disappeared in mature plants and successive clones. They have very thick stems. The main colas are about 12" long with tight crystalline oval buds. They appear to be well suited to sea of green application. They have a high calyx to leaf ratio. Buds are bluish and purplish and smell like such sweet Blue Berries. They are not my most potent strain but are my favorite. The smoke is very sweet and good tasting and the high is uplifting and pleasant.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

askyahgurrl (04-08-13), Ducker (11-03-11), GEORGE (06-09-22), needsmust (10-09-10)

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast