Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

Thread: First indoor and outdoor grow from seed.

Thanks

hi all,ive just cut down the last kush in the room its trimmed and now drying weights and such to follow next gro coming soon.the kush that i had drying in the last pic thread is now done 66grammes dry it looks a lot more but heyho,anyway its the best plant of the grow in all ways yeild and stone hits you in both head and body and last for ages too so am happy wi that one heres a few pics of the dried bud thanks for lookin as always.weed heed

Thanks

Great pics, great harvest, great grow mate.

Thanks

Great grow and results mate, awesome first grow. I bet you are well proud
    Now its time to enjoy

Thanks

thanks a lot lala and bb yeah am chuffed to bits wi ma first grow its all went good and ive learned loads and had all the help i couldve wanted from all you guys here i know for sure grow2* will be even better ive some great strains started off from seed just a few days old and some georgous widow cuttings from greehouse seeds which a friend kindly gave me am makin some adjustments to the growroom and will be ready to go soon i think i feel diary2 in the air.thanks guys ive one kush left nearly dry so will report on that soon.all the best weed heed

Thanks

I like the look of that harvest. Well done weed heed
    "Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards" ~ Soren Kierkegaard

Thanks

Default the last post

thanks ptb much appreciated pal.Well this is it folks the last plant of my first grow is done its dry and jarred.The last kush came in at 61grammes dry which is a lot more than i thought it was,it smokes just the same as the previous kush nice head and body stone long lasting too,of the 4strains i grew on this grow the kush is by far the favourite and seems to be getting stronger the longer its jarred so it will be the only one i will grow again.pics of the last plant followed by a full weight and smoke report to finish off my last post on this grow,so i will say a massive thanks to all at thc and forum members for helping me along with the few problems i had which were sorted quickly and any info i needed was here in two minutes flat.

so heres a final weight and smoke report on the full grow.
    JAMAICAN PEARL
    50 Grammes dry we nicknamed this dirtweed would never grow it again nuff said
    RUDERALIS INDICA
    2Plants total weight 56 grammes pretty light stone awright but wont be doin this again either.
    DURBAN SKUNK
    45Grammes dry nice head buzz awright stone not a good taste from this one i wouldne grow this again either.
    HINDU KUSHXSKUNK
    total weightfrom 3 plants 167grammes great stone would smoke this plant anytime easy to grow takes as much nutes as you give and a decent yeild for my first grow cheap for seeds too.
    so i got 328 grammes for my first grow under a 400 grolux not bad pretty chuffed.thanks for lookin in guys weed heed signin off till next grow.

Floating about 3ft above where I think I am.
    Thanks

Superb end to the diary mate. Congrats on your promotion to mod and well done on your first grow. Looks top notch. Enjoy.
    Work to live life. Don't live life to work!!!!!

Deep underground in my secret nuclear bunker.
    Thanks

Very nice diary weed heed,shame the only good smoke is the h kush x skunk.
    Plant a Seed
    ........&........
    Free the Weed

https://www.thctalk.com/gallery/showg.../500/ppuser/11

Thanks

nice one weed heed

Thanks

thanks very much guys it turned out no a bad grow your right matt shame about the strains but learned loads from all of you guys and now that am a member here my new diary is full of great strains hope you all find time to have a wee look.all the best boys.weed heed

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast