Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: First indoor and outdoor grow from seed.

Thanks

thanks lkdj,we are a fair bit on from these pics and you are right they were a bit heat stressed a few of the first set of leaves were a bit burned but i think ive got the fan thing sorted now the plants are 20 days and i think they are looking great i will post a few pics tomorrow.thanks a lot weed heed

Thanks

Default 22days growth

Hi all,just a few photos the plants are are now 22days so i thought i would share some more pics as usual any comments are welcome,i got a bit of heat burn on the babies but its now sorted,i repotted on wednesday into 6" pots and gave them there first feed of bio bizz veg.they are starting to get a bit of a smell should i now have both fans on 24 hours and how often do i feed them.thanks weed heed.ps am pissed off at trying to get pics up without the thumbnail carry on how do i put pics straight on the site.thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1649.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	48.7 KB 
ID:	642   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1650.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	643   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1652.jpg 
Views:	234 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	644   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1653.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	43.0 KB 
ID:	645   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1655.jpg 
Views:	236 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	646  
    Last edited by weed heed; 30-03-08 at 01:16 PM. Reason: addition

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,125 Times

looking good there mate, they soon grow eh keep up the great work

Thanks

nice keep it up fella. tom bong1

Thanks

thanks tom and dan and bubbs we are only 3or4 days on and the plants are stating to go up now as well as out so things seem to be going along well they have had the second feed at 2mls per litre of biobizz grow and seem to be loving it.thanks for looking weed heed

Thanks

Default Day 31 There Comin On

hi all the plants are coming along well but ive made a bit of an arse of them by cutting off some fan leaves yesterday gave them a bit of a fright but they have recovered and are holding there heads up today.dunno if ive done any lasting damage am an arsehole shouldve left them alone.
    HERES THE SET UP AND REGIME
    1.2x1.3x2.4 homemade room from chipboard flooring painted white and sealed with mastic every joint bit of light leak from door just a wee bit.
    5"ruck with matching carbon filter for extraction two 4inch holes opposite and at bottom for passive intake.
    400watt grolux with dutch type lid parlux ballast.
    7" oscillating fan.
    2kw heater.
    envirolite timer for light and normal segmentals for the rest
    BANDQ seed and cutting compost35% homemade chickenpoo compost 35% and 30% vermiculite.
    am on my third watering with 2mls per litre biobizz grow and will start with bloom in flowering stage.
    all the plants are at least twelve inches high now and a few of them are starting to show signs of sex am no expert to early to tell for me but i think ive got some boys in there maybe two or three dunno.
    the diary is now concentrating on these ten plants have a load of seedlings in the room too but for outside grow will get that diary on the go when i plant out.
    First pic is a jamaican pearl i swopped a hindu kush for this one and i think its getting balls.
    pic2 3 hindu kush starting to show sex very early stages dunno sexes
    pic3 4 ruderalis auto flowering starting to show sex but so are my other strains.dunno sexes
    pic4 durban skunk no sure maybe two ladies.
    they are showing at the bottom of the pots but am trying to hang it out till they show true sex befor repotting will that be cool for a few days,also i didnt know they would all start to show sex before flowering stage am learning all the time,as always comments appreciated as is my first grow input is very welcome.God ive gon on a bit here joint time thanks again weed heed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1715.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	679   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1714.jpg 
Views:	233 
Size:	44.5 KB 
ID:	680   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1713.jpg 
Views:	200 
Size:	44.6 KB 
ID:	681   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1712.jpg 
Views:	263 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	682   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_1711.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	683  
    Last edited by weed heed; 08-04-08 at 07:00 PM.

Thanks

Alright mate, as far as I'm aware they will show sex before flowering stage, all depending how long you veg for. The longer you give them, the better and at day 31, you're gotta be getting pretty close to finding out.

Plants are all looking good and healthy so congrats, you're doing well as far as I'm concerned, that's the hardest part!
    For what it's worth, the light leak you have on your door can be quick-fixed with some duct tape if you want to, along the hinge edge on the side the door opens to.. 30 seconds to fix it if you're bothered! Light leak won't affect anything though I don't think as long as you don't have light leaking IN.

Thanks

thanks dave for your comments much appreciated,your right there starting to show now but am not able to tell yet am going up in a bit to water i will see if they are showing a bit more then.am sure the light leak is not to bad and its up the loft so no light leak back in.thanks dave for your help

Thanks

first casualty the jamaican pearl was male so hes out ive got him right out of the growroom the guy i swapped with for one of my hindu kush is gonna give me another jamaican in his place so when i get it he/she will be back in the diary ive probably got more males just cant tell for sure hopefully the next couple of days and then i can pot all the females onto there final pots.cheers weed heed

Thanks

Healthy looking babies you have there weed head I especially like the durban skunk. They should be fine in those post until they all show sex. Grow on.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast