Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: First indoor and outdoor grow from seed.

Thanks

only just found ur diary weed heed they lookin gooood!!!

Thanks

Looking good my friend. I hope for you the tree trunk on the jamaican pearl is a sign it's gonna need it to hold all the buds!

Thanks

thanks a lot zoots and dave, i dunno if i am gonna get much fi the jamaican not too many buddin sites at the moment but its still growin a fair bit we will see.its only been 5days from the last pics and i can see a good bit of growth on all of the plants so they are liking my homemade room.but i would say that six is defo enough plants in my 1.2x1.3m room they are really going out the way now and i dont have much space left width ways.waterin and feed tomoz and i will up the bloom a wee bit again and leave the gro at 1.25mls per litre.thanks for now folks.all the best weed heed

Thanks

Default Day 60 End Of Week 2 Flowering Period

Hi, i am now at the end of the second week of flowering everything still seems to be going well the plants seem to be stretching not as compact as they were but there seems to be loads of bud sites so i think thats whats meant to happen,ive upped the feed to 2mls biobizz gro per litre and 3mls litre bloom.temps still good but the humidity is a bit high lights out i will start having ruck on a few time during lights out never bothered yet.Am afraid theres a few pics today got a bit carried away,please feel free to comment as am still flyin by the seat of my pants and any help is very welcome and much appreciated.
    pic1 hindu kushxskunk1* no 1

pic2 hindu kushxskunk1* top view no1

hindu kushxskunk1* no2

hindu kushxskunk1*no2 top

this is the third kush notice its different to the others still buddin so no probs

durban skunk

ruderalis no1

ruderalis no 2

jamaican pearl

and the last is there wee hoose,my room is 1.2x1.3metres should i spread the plant out or try and keep them as close as poss to the light

sorry theres so many pics i hope you didnt get to bored lookin,as always please let me know what you think and any help is welcome cheers for now.weed heed

Thanks

Lol we never get bored of looking at plant pics!

Man I love the structure of that HK x SK1 no2, beautiful plant.

Looks like everything is fine plants look very healthy which is the best we as growers can hope for.

Thanks

Alright mate
    Can't offer any real help or advice really as you're miles ahead of me and I'm flying the same way too lol. To be honest it doesn't look like you need it anyway, you're doing very well in my book! Cheers for the pics too, the more the merrier in my book (saves me staring at my own on the comp LOL).

I think you're right - the stretching is normal.. Mine have just gone into flower and instead of the new growth being even on each side of a branch, they're alternating now so I figure its just the sudden fast speed they grow at.
    I would spread the plants out so the lower growth can get some light, but not far enough that there's wasted space.. If you know what I mean? The further from the light the plants move, the less lumens.
    Whats your humidity reading during lights out?
    Keep up the good work mate, your flight radar is guiding you well so far

Thanks

Alternating branches are a sign of sexual maturity although if the plants are light starved they can branch alternate but its very rare nowadays.

Offline Mmmmm.... Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks

That Durban Skunk has really grown!!! I hope mine doesn't grow like that when i switch it over. I won't have any room at all, only have another 5 inches or so now to move the light =/. Might have to invest in a grow box before my plant takes a turn like that.

Thanks

why have I missed this thread!!

Beautiful plants, they all look great!! keep up the good work!!

Thanks

thankyou everyone for the kind comments its nice to know that you all seem to think the grow is goin good.Dave humidity was 90% the other mornin at 11am lights just goin on but ive now got my ruck on every 2hours for a half hour lights out as well as my oscillating fan so will see what happens,will have to wait till saturday to check as i start work at 8.Cheesegreen i think you better get a higher box as the durban has really got high its a foot bigger than the others.thanks again for comments dav,organics,cheesegreen and ptb.all the best with all of your grows.weed heed

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast