Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: First indoor and outdoor grow from seed.

Thanks

weed head keep your extraction on 24/7 as you'll probably get bud rot if it gets up to 90% during the night once the buds have formed.

Thanks

thanks organix i will do that right now,what should i do with the fan thats circulating air.cheers weed heed

Thanks

I have my fan on a timer that goes on with the lights but extraction is on constantly.

Thanks

thanks very much organix ive a spare timer now since the extractor fans on 24/7 so i have got the circulating fan running off that 15mins on 15 mins off during lights on then on a few times lights out.your help is much appreciated organix.all the best weed heed

Thanks

Default Day71 3.5weeks Flowering

Hi,its now 3.5weeks flowering everything is still good the plants are budding up quite nicely(i think) all 7 plants have stretched a fair bit and are all different sizes as you will see ive got them built up with all sorts 4strains though so i shouldve expected it.i am now feeding 3.5mls per litre bloom and 2.5mls per litre grow to all strains and they all seem good with that.ive heard about epsoms is this something i need to do or not?.ive been trimming some branches and leaves too but its still crowded in there i think a couple less plants on my second grow.ive taken some more pics to show you not so many this time as getting them out is a big hassle so ive got some buds only this time,next update i might take them all out if they are looking good.thanks again for looking any comments and tips are welcome all the best weed heed.

thanks

Thanks

hey man, I'm at the same stage as you when it comes to over crowdin in my tent. I can hardly move around in there and my latest fotos are nothin special, I know I should move 'em out and take some proper shots but its a big job now!!! good luck man
    DISCLAIMER: None of these photos are mine, I have many problems and one of them is, trolling the internet for photos and claiming that they are my own!!!!! I am psychotic and crave attention!!!!

Thanks

lookin good weed heed
    like the different size box thing you got goin
    gonna av2 do somethin like that with mine soon

Thanks

thanks boys,stoneroz aye its a nightmare man its like a building game tryin to level them all out.zoots its mental i tried to have a bit of a move about tonight and its ended up much the same as before,am gonna have to just f**k aboot wi it every couple of days so i can turn and move the plants to get even light.thanks guys,weed heed

Thanks

Nice pics matey. Buds are looking good; they're gonna get real fat reeeaaall soon
    I'm going through the same thing right now with the height thing at the end of week 2 flowering.. short fat russians vs tall flo x c blacks.. Nightmare haha. Can't find enough things to stand them on so they're uneven at the mo but nevermind

Thanks

thanks dave am hopin they get real fat too,yeah the height thing is a bit of a bummer but i like the fact that i will have 4 different types to test when they are ready mmm.thanks for takin the time too have a look dave.cheers weed heed

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast