Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Cannabis Laws In The Uk

Bobby Digital Guest

its all down to money at the end of the day mate, people make money from weed being illegal

Thanks

Its ilegal to grow cannabis seeds in uk unfortunately

Thanks

I wonder what the UK would be like if Weed was legal. I'd imagine that it would be a good thing, people could freely grow and sell it like they can freely grow and sell potatoes. I think it should be like Alcohol though, you can buy it and brew your own but you can't drive while under the influence, you can't go out high and be anti-social. But drunk people do those things and Alcohol is still legal. Weed can be enjoyed responsibly I should imagine, (I've never had any) lol so idk.

Thanks

Lol who gets high then goes out to be anti-social???? weed makes you a good boy

Thanks

Does anyone know what would happen if caught growing 2 plants? I am planning on doing a small grow and wanted to know what would happen worst case scenario.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Even if you go to court, which you more than likely won't, you'll get a fine and a slap on the wrist.

I am the light of this forum and I am its mean twisted soul.

Thanks

It's not agenst the law to grow canabis in the UK

its an act witch needs your consent to in force apon you ... By you giving the name of your legal fiction witch is the name on your berth certificate all stachuts and acts need consent.

only coman law witch is the owth the police take can be inforced by force

Watch this video

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=co...iw=320&bih=411

Thanks

Hi there, i been investigating about that so called common law and is quite confusing and i think very hard to use in your defense if you are not acwell prepare lawer who inow the law prperly.
    Can somebody with more knowledge about this explain to us how can we use this law to grow safely a couple of plants???

Thanks in advance!

Thanks

So why is cannabis still illegal?

Up till now, Cannabis has remained illegal for a number of reasons. Firstly in the moral climate professional people found it hard to speak out in case they become associated with drug use and it affected their career. This was especially hard for politicians who feared tabloid outrage and loss of votes.

This was the situation for years but which came to an abrupt end during the Conservative Party conference in Autumn 2000, when the then shadow home secretary, Ann Widdecombe, stood up for her keynote speech which centered around a "clampdown on Cannabis". The speech was torn apart by the media and the police as being out of touch with reality, which it was. The following days saw politician after politician admit they'd used cannabis, things would never be the same again and the threat of a clampdown was kicked into the long grass.

However, there are a number of people who campaign and lobby politicians against cannabis and in recent years the prohibition lobby has been working overtime to regain lost ground. These people may have vested interests in keeping cannabis illegal, such as brewers, drug squad officers, cotton growers, pharmaceutical companies or the criminal suppliers or they may just be loonies. There are also people with honest motives who attack cannabis such as religious moralists, people who have overcome their drug problems and the people who work with them who generally believe that prohibition is in some way "correct". In any case, the debate is still going on.

The situation is slowly changing for the better though. At one time the number of people arguing for change was very small, now the calls are coming from a wider and wider range of people and organisations, not least of all from some senior police officers. The issue of cannabis law reform is still there and very much alive, it's not going to go away.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3