Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: White Widow All-mix v Batmix.

Thanks

Wow what a thread,

The only reason I first brought "bat mix" was because I saw you talking about the royalty mix which greens dont stock, so I went for the BM instead. Then everyone started buying it and I was getting a lil worried just in case it didnt proform well, after I had been bigging it up so much. Glad to see its holdng its own tho.

Thanks

Ok i know i know, im crap at keeping grow diarys up to date

But here we are at bang on 6 weeks, finialy found time to get some pics for a update together

This is a couple of group shots of pretty much the whole tent

Its not that easy to see from those pics but close up the Batmix buds seem to be a good 20/25% bigger than the allmix buds.

Id like to add this aswell as its relevant, at week 4 the allmix plants were really yellowing fast from a Mg deff, id normaly give allmix grown plants a hit of Epsoms/Mg at the 2.5 to 3 week mark, depending on when a water cycle is due in that time gap basicly.

Id let the allmix carry on so long without dosing epsoms simply to see if or when the plagron needed it as im trying to keep the test as fair as possible, without my plants suffering to much.

Anyway between week 4 and 5 the Batmix plants all of a sudden started showing signs of Mg deffs too, and faster than the all mix plants once it kicked in.

So at day 31 i hit them, both batmix and allmix with the next watering containing a heaped tablesppon of epsom salts per 10 ltrs of water and 3ml grow and 3ml bloom.

within 7 days all yellowing on both plants in both composts has stopped, and by now pretty much of the leaves have greened back up, so Batmix just like Bio Bizz all-mix wants epsome salts applying at the same time, clearly both composts require the one off dose at the 3 week mark

In future ill be defo going as normal with batmix as i would and do in the bio bizz all mix with my whole feeding cycle for my widow, its not that much more loaded in nutes than the bio bizz allmix is imho.

Just fed and watered again tonight at 3 ml grow per ltr and 4ml bloom ltr.

Bom!
    Om Namah Shivaya!

Thanks

Ok here we have two pictures of a BioBizz Allmix main bud.

Now im not sure if its just me but i think i can see a fair few more trichs on the all mix buds compared to the batmix ones.

Bom!

Thanks

Anyway here is two of the Batmix grown plant next to the allmix one ive just shown.

Bom!

Thanks

Ok here is closer shot of the BioBizz AllMix bud

And this next one is a close up of the Batmix grown widow

So thats the state of play at present, dunno if they will go the full 10 weeks they usually take hehe, as im so lazy i never even changed my timer back from 13 hours dark/11 light from, my mango haze grow.

Stoners hu

Bom!

Offline Mmmmm.... Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks

Very lucious looking plants dude Can't wait until i can get a grow running like this one.

I hope you enjoy smoking it as much as i imagine i would enjoy smoking it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseGreen View Post
    Very lucious looking plants dude Can't wait until i can get a grow running like this one.

I hope you enjoy smoking it as much as i imagine i would enjoy smoking it
    Myself also i cannot wait till you pulling same results mate, and belive me i will defo enjoy smoking the produce i have here curing /growing.

The whole reason why i grow is simply just provide myself and Mrs Bom with a top quality smoke we could not aquire from anywhere else.

Why buy overpriced sprayed up wet weed?, when its fairly simple to produce your own for a fraction of the cost, at a quality simply unavaliable unless you do it yourself with your own product, or have some very good mates

Its defo not that hard to do, it carnt be i manage to pull off top quality weed, in my lazy big arse little as work possible way

So if i can anybody can do it, it just depends if you really want to or not, end of!

Bom!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BomShiva For This Useful Post:

vapour (11-01-13)

Offline Full time Thc toker

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BomShiva View Post
    Myself also i cannot wait till you pulling same results mate, and belive me i will defo enjoy smoking the produce i have here curing /growing.

The whole reason why i grow is simply just provide myself and Mrs Bom with a top quality smoke we could not aquire from anywhere else.

Why buy overpriced sprayed up wet weed?, when its fairly simple to produce your own for a fraction of the cost, at a quality simply unavaliable unless you do it yourself with your own product, or have some very good mates

Its defo not that hard to do, it carnt be i manage to pull off top quality weed, in my lazy big arse little as work possible way

So if i can anybody can do it, it just depends if you really want to or not, end of!

Bom!
    Well said!

I'm a complete novice and I'm also the laziest person I know, but even I can grow better weed than I can buy and, like you said, at a fraction of the price

Offline Mmmmm.... Cheesy Cheesy

Thanks

It'd be ideal, self sufficiency. Never have to associate a beautiful product with costs and money

Thanks

that is one seriously sexy growroom man heaven on earth,amazing grow with both mediums bomshiva congratulations.enjoy.weed heed

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast