Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: Bio Bizz Feeding Chart

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Blunt View Post
    I'm confused.. Tap water is no good for plants or was their a joke in there that I missed lol
    I've only ever used tap water mate. No jokes here.😊

Sent from, Thames Iron Works.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,306 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ironman83 View Post
    I've only ever used tap water mate. No jokes here.��

Ah your message confused the hell out of me, I may be stoned but I read it as use tap water but dont make a habit of it i.e buy water instead or something haha

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Admiral For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-17), Ironman (03-09-17)

Thanks

I'm confused.. Tap water is no good for plants or was their a joke in there that I missed lol
    I use tap water and it sits open for 24 hours to de gas. I thought you meant you hadn't left it out to de gas.

I'm saying if you don't leave it to de gas once in a while it's not the end of the world.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Admiral (03-09-17), GEORGE (27-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,306 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ironman83 View Post
    I use tap water and it sits open for 24 hours to de gas. I thought you meant you hadn't left it out to de gas.

I'm saying if you don't leave it to de gas once in a while it's not the end of the world.

Makes sense to me now. Yeah I tend to leave it out for a good few hours. Had the odd ocassion of forgetting or no time to sit.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Admiral For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-17), Ironman (03-09-17)

Thanks

Makes sense to me now. Yeah I tend to leave it out for a good few hours. Had the odd ocassion of forgetting or no time to sit.
    I just read the post back too, it was confusing sorry😉

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Admiral (03-09-17), GEORGE (27-12-17)

Thanks

Default 5 day week?

Hi all, I also have a biobizz feeding schedule from their website.

What puzzles me is this: Some friends who assisted me in getting going said that a week is essentially a 5-day week (ie.: four days feed, one day nothing) - NOT the typical 7 day week as we think of weeks. Does this sound correct to all-y'all? The reason I ask is: these friends said they'd assist and guide me through the process of getting to know and understand everything, BUT, they return calls once is every six or eight times I call, I sometimes struggle to get a hold of them for as much as four days of regular calling. They don't respond to text...it often takes (again) DAYS before they reply. Pretty-much, they are useless as a resource. Had I known this would be their "help" before I started, I would have spent much more time myself on forums and reading/watching videos. Because they are well versed in the field, and they offered to help, I felt more confident and started.

Anyways...long story...the reason I am wary is: I've got outdoor going (under a greenhouse) in 10l pots (to be transferred to 50l pots sometime soon (I GUESS!!!???)) So, as far as I understand, the process takes 3 months or more for outdoor, BUT, if I go according to their guidance of a 5-day week instead of a 7-day week, then the biobizz schedule ends after two months. So, any comments here would be appreciated.

Further, I have one autoflower plant.l It has reached the max feeding levels according to biobizz schedule, and is still a week or two at the least, away from harvest. The last time I spoke to my "ADVISORS" - LMAO! - they said I should stay at 4ml grow and 5ml bloom per litre till harvest time. Does this sound correct to anyone?

I have plants in 10l bowls, and for the first few weeks give about 250ml water. Later I raise this to 500ml, and later still to 1l (Bear in mind again, they are instide a greenhouse, in South Africa (LOTSA SUN, LOTSA HEAT - EVEN MORESO IN THE GREENHOUSE). Does the water amounts seem sensible? I have seen advise to check when the soil starts making a gap to the rim of the pot...BUT,. I do not see that in mine ever, as the pots are a type of flexible material-based pot (you could almost say the pot is made of cloth). Thus I assume the other options would be the pencil test?

Lastly (if you'll indiulge me), my autoflower was planted around 20 October, and as I understand, autoflowers are ready in about 60 days? We are now at, and past the 60 days period, so I assume I should be considering harvesting. Yet, my "advisors" are not to be found on any communication system, and I'm unsure as to what to do. I'm wondering if the week of flushing with water (as indicated on the Biobizz schedule) should be done, and if so, when? I include the biobizz schedule I have:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nutrient-Schedule-logo-2017-01-12-EN-page-001.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	354823

I use Biobizz Grow and Biobizz Bloom only. Do have CalMag, but my "advisors" said they'd let me know when I should use it...LMAO! Ya right! So not sure when to (if at all) use this. Lastly, I was advised to use 1ml/l EM prosoil with every feeding from about two weeks (5-day weeks) ago.

So, any help/advice would be highly appreciated.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jazzstudio For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jazzstudio View Post
    Hi all, I also have a biobizz feeding schedule from their website.

What puzzles me is this: Some friends who assisted me in getting going said that a week is essentially a 5-day week (ie.: four days feed, one day nothing) - NOT the typical 7 day week as we think of weeks. Does this sound correct to all-y'all? The reason I ask is: these friends said they'd assist and guide me through the process of getting to know and understand everything, BUT, they return calls once is every six or eight times I call, I sometimes struggle to get a hold of them for as much as four days of regular calling. They don't respond to text...it often takes (again) DAYS before they reply. Pretty-much, they are useless as a resource. Had I known this would be their "help" before I started, I would have spent much more time myself on forums and reading/watching videos. Because they are well versed in the field, and they offered to help, I felt more confident and started.

Anyways...long story...the reason I am wary is: I've got outdoor going (under a greenhouse) in 10l pots (to be transferred to 50l pots sometime soon (I GUESS!!!???)) So, as far as I understand, the process takes 3 months or more for outdoor, BUT, if I go according to their guidance of a 5-day week instead of a 7-day week, then the biobizz schedule ends after two months. So, any comments here would be appreciated.

Further, I have one autoflower plant.l It has reached the max feeding levels according to biobizz schedule, and is still a week or two at the least, away from harvest. The last time I spoke to my "ADVISORS" - LMAO! - they said I should stay at 4ml grow and 5ml bloom per litre till harvest time. Does this sound correct to anyone?

I have plants in 10l bowls, and for the first few weeks give about 250ml water. Later I raise this to 500ml, and later still to 1l (Bear in mind again, they are instide a greenhouse, in South Africa (LOTSA SUN, LOTSA HEAT - EVEN MORESO IN THE GREENHOUSE). Does the water amounts seem sensible? I have seen advise to check when the soil starts making a gap to the rim of the pot...BUT,. I do not see that in mine ever, as the pots are a type of flexible material-based pot (you could almost say the pot is made of cloth). Thus I assume the other options would be the pencil test?

Lastly (if you'll indiulge me), my autoflower was planted around 20 October, and as I understand, autoflowers are ready in about 60 days? We are now at, and past the 60 days period, so I assume I should be considering harvesting. Yet, my "advisors" are not to be found on any communication system, and I'm unsure as to what to do. I'm wondering if the week of flushing with water (as indicated on the Biobizz schedule) should be done, and if so, when? I include the biobizz schedule I have:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nutrient-Schedule-logo-2017-01-12-EN-page-001.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	354823

I use Biobizz Grow and Biobizz Bloom only. Do have CalMag, but my "advisors" said they'd let me know when I should use it...LMAO! Ya right! So not sure when to (if at all) use this. Lastly, I was advised to use 1ml/l EM prosoil with every feeding from about two weeks (5-day weeks) ago.

So, any help/advice would be highly appreciated.
    Don't assume bio-bizz is specifically designed for canna plants...Its plant food the same as all the other branded stuff on the market it should be tailored to what any given plants requirements may be...As far as bio-bizz goes well there's much better products out there to serve our needs..

Regards BL

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-17)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by andyvastnvastbizz View Post
    How much Epsom salts would be used per litre, and how often would this be introduced to your feeds, and at what stage. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I'm in week 4 of fast and vast autos using i ml per litre of grow, bloom and topmax and a quarter ml per litre of algamic. Cheers guys
    Try not to add epsom salts to your feed
    Put it in a spray bottle and foliage feed it would be better suited
    Atb

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-12-17), IceCalibur (08-07-19)

Thanks

thanks, it looks promising mate

18. The Following User Says Thank You to cannabisman420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-07-19)

Thanks

Is there a version of this for seedlings? Using the biobizz light mix soil so think sticking to the brand would be best?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to YerDa For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-04-20)

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast